Eric Atreides

JOKER WEEKEND THREAD | 96M DOM, 151 OS, 247M WW (October Record all around) | ***NO SPOILERS*** | SALE LIVE: Monthly Premium Account 50% off, Monthly Gold Account $5 Off

4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Well that means 90% of the forum here cant watch it 

I’ve come up with a bullet proof plan to solve this for any singles

jim-and-blow-up-doll-o.gif

Edited by VENOM
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Marcos12 said:

Early WOM in Brazil looks excelent  4.7/5 average with almost 1k votes so far on the largest social movie site in Brazil (Filmow).

For comparison Wonder Woman has 4.1/5, Aquaman 3.8/5 and Shazam 3.7/5 here.

Others R rated movies > Deadpool 4/0 , Deadpool 2 3.8/5 and Logan 4.3/5.

That's like a perfect rating for all those movies. Brazil has hreat taste wow.

I predicted 14m, which resets the weekend a bit:

Ima go with: 13.3/29-34/25-30/22-25/= 89.3-102.3.

28 minutes ago, TheDarkKnightOfSteel said:

This is doing Holy Shit great numbers OS.Japan opened big.SK is great.In Spain it could open over FFH.And the WOM is great everywhere.

It is easily going above $450m OS, which is insane for a 2D movie without China and being Rated R. With at least $250m DOM, I'd say  $700m WW is locked. It is going to play at the same level of IT1, but with a higher OS share.

• Like 1
  • Astonished 2

2 minutes ago, SpiderByte said:

I believe it's not outright illegal, or at least I can't think of a law it breaks.

we've seen other showings before that were "women only" right?

If that's legal, seems like this would be too.

Movie theaters run screenings occasionally that are not open to the public. Scheduled by a school or business or something like that. 

12 minutes ago, kitik said:

You saw that they shut down the whole theater in Huntington Beach last night, right?

I read it, it’s nonsense. You can’t just attach that to film just because of some fear mongering articles. Probably some troll playing a practical joke because they saw these dumb articles online. Classic case of idiocy by the media yet again.

Edited by VENOM

30 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

How are they not getting sued for this? 

It's actually not a protected class.  Marital status can be (but isn't always), and this poster doesn't require you to be married to go...just to bring someone (sibling, friend, random person off the street) with you.

A dick move, but not an illegal one...

• Like 2