Eric Atreides

JOKER WEEKEND THREAD | 96M DOM, 151 OS, 247M WW (October Record all around) | ***NO SPOILERS*** | SALE LIVE: Monthly Premium Account 50% off, Monthly Gold Account $5 Off

1 minute ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

WB is going to give Joaquin however much money it takes in a couple years to lose the weight and put up with Todd Phillips again.

It's a one and done film, I imagine they'll greenlit Todd Phillips' next project though

2 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

WB is going to give Joaquin however much money it takes in a couple years to lose the weight and put up with Todd Phillips again.

Perhaps or they will definitely be booking both of them next. 

I think WB should put their adult oriented films in the first weekend of October from now on, they already have the Baz Luhrmann Elvis film in October 2021 so I think maybe put The Many Saints of Newarks on October 2nd then put The Witches in its old September slot. 

1 hour ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

more like to face off vs Battinson 

The B+ CinemaScore is good for Joker, given the movie's nature and heavy stuff going on.

Movies that got that same B+ CinemaScore:

Suicide Squad

Justice League

Venom

So, I guess a 3x multiplier isn't locked, given this is a hard R rated movie and this is no John Wick. 

Edited by Blaze Heatnix
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Blaze Heatnix said:

The B+ CinemaScore is good for Joker, give the movie's nature and heavy stuff going on.

Movies that got that same B+ CinemaScore:

Suicide Squad

Justice League

Venom

So, I guess a 3x multiplier isn't locked, given this is a hard R rated movie and this is no John Wick. 

seems like critics were too nice to Joker after all. all those 3 films were panned critically. 

2 minutes ago, RealLyre said:

seems like critics were too nice to Joker after all. all those 3 films were panned critically. 

Ad Astra has a B- Cinemascore and Angel has Fallen has A-. There’s no correlation between RT and CS

• Like 2