Eric Duncan

JOKER WEEKEND THREAD | 96M DOM, 151 OS, 247M WW (October Record all around) | ***NO SPOILERS*** | SALE LIVE: Monthly Premium Account 50% off, Monthly Gold Account $5 Off

2 minutes ago, Justin4125 said:

If it only hits 91M it'll be as front-loaded as Endgame. I think it'll do better than that, my guess is 95M, but if the younger demos come out in force it could surprise to the upside on Saturday (under 25s rated the movie the most highly by a big margin, but they were in the minority compared to 25+, there's room for them to come out given how strong the WOM is in that demo and push the film higher Saturday). Still quite front-loaded from an internal multiplier perspective but that shouldn't be surprising. Internal multis should not be compared to R-rated dramas/thrillers, this is first and foremost a movie about the Joker. All things considered, just normal CBM frontloading

Thank you @Justin4125. I asked because I saw this post yesterday

23 hours ago, cookie said:

If Joker follows:

Venom - $106.7m

Logan - $123.8m

Deadpool 2 - $89.7m

Blade Runner 2049 - $108.9m

It: Chapter 2 - $115.3m

...and it had me wondering whether it's more front loaded or not.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, titanic2187 said:

Not sure why they think releasing two Indian blockbuster within the same week is a wise choice as that will distract income among diaspora,

India has 6 major industries. 2 of them get $1mn plus weekend regularly, while 3rd gets big numbers for 2 actors and 4th gets regular $1-2mn films.

18 hours ago, DAR said:

This is how @WrathOfHan used to experience movies

18 hours ago, captainwondyful said:

I DID think of him!

18 hours ago, filmlover said:

Used to? If he's still in Florida...

I’m probably seeing an early afternoon show of Judy tomorrow. Pray for me :ohmygod: 

• Haha 3
  • Astonished 3

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

I’m probably seeing an early afternoon show of Judy tomorrow. Pray for me :ohmygod: 

🙏🙏🙏

just let yourself get lost in Renee’s heartbreaking brilliance. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1