sfran43

Tuesday Numbers: Joker $13.9M estimate

1 hour ago, AndyK said:

Fantastic Tuesday, Joker just keeps on surprising me!

Seriously that was a big jump. After a soft drop on consecutive days. Shit might as well just stay above 10m on Wednesday why not. Defies logic but not everything has to make sense.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Seriously that was a big jump. After a soft drop on consecutive days. Shit might as well just stay above 10m on Wednesday why not. Defies logic but not everything has to make sense.

likely not but no one should be disappointed. Bigger Wednesday drop is perfectly expected. 

Edited by Valonqar

29 minutes ago, IronJimbo said:

Charlie people want to hear your movie numbers not movie reviews

Shut up . Not everything has to be childish thing. And what's up with this attitude? So he can't give his opinion because he gives out numbers

Edited by Nero
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Nero said:

Shut up . Not everything has to be childish thing. And what's up with this attitude? So he can't give his opinion because he gives out numbers

Nero this is a numbers thread let's get back on topic thank you

I think 275+ is pretty assured at this point. It'll likely be at 175 by the end of this weekend (low end?) but let's play it out from there.

195 by 17th

220+ by 20th 

234 by 24th 

250 or so by 27th

And that's not very far fetched. 300 could be possible, but this weekend's hold will be very telling. 

33 minutes ago, Nero said:

I've noticed he has preferences and they lean towards the 'Fanboy War' thread. Sometimes it's not what you say but how you say it. We all have preferences though and that's fine. That said his numbers are appreciated. 

I've been pleasantly surprised by Joker's holds so far. I didn't love the film - it's just not in my wheelhouse - but it's certainly well crafted and Phoenix is amazing. And it's great to see yet another film prove that "Comic Book Movie Fatigue" is still not close to being a thing!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Valonqar said:

likely not but no one should be disappointed. Bigger Wednesday drop is perfectly expected. 

Oh yeah I don't seriously believe that. Probably high 8s or low 9s. If it stays at 10+ I'm on the 300+ train 

Edited by cdsacken
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, stripe said:

Great increase!

Anything over 50M second weekend would be awesome, and these early grosses points to that happen

See this is why is why people set themselves up for failure. I did it hoping for 105ow (perfect case scenario)

50+ no doubt would be amazeballs but so would 48. Not criticizing mind you, I just did this the previous week.

• Like 1