Grade it  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

I agree that Wanda Sykes was the best part of the movie. She only had I believe three scenes but every one of them she made me laugh. As 4 the rest of the movie, it was pretty funny. I laughed quite a bit and I found the relationship between the two main characters to be kind of interesting. The one question I have is that in the cast inventions that Rose Byrne is in it somewhere. There's no way she was in this movie and if she was I didn't see her.

Probably 7/10

5 hours ago, baumer said:

I agree that Wanda Sykes was the best part of the movie. She only had I believe three scenes but every one of them she made me laugh. As 4 the rest of the movie, it was pretty funny. I laughed quite a bit and I found the relationship between the two main characters to be kind of interesting. The one question I have is that in the cast inventions that Rose Byrne is in it somewhere. There's no way she was in this movie and if she was I didn't see her.

Probably 7/10

Rose Byrne is the voice of Jexi

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1