charlie Jatinder

Monday Numbers (15-10-19)

1 hour ago, narniadis said:

Hitting a panic button at the 30% drop projection is just further showcasing the lack of understanding for some on this board. Today every film will look bad in comparison to Monday and even last Tuesday as business was shifted due to the holiday. 

A 30% drop is a good solid hold. Maybe not what the 350+ crowd need to keep them at ease but its solid and also shows that last week was potentially inflated. 

Thats noon report tho,afternoon and evening is where the people go......

• Like 1

2 hours ago, reddevil19 said:

Normal. Can't think of anything worse than hfr when it comes to movies. Maybe if I'd never seen a movie before, sure. I saw Kermode's review when I got home and, even though I had far more issues with the movie (basically all of it), he focuses a lot on the hfr, though it is completely valid - it just doesn't look cinematic. I remember the hobbit, and I can only imagine how distracting this would be. 

Hfr can go away and never come back. 

I really liked the hfr action scenes in this movie (I saw the Hobbit normal though). I guess that may be why I enjoyed it more than most.

Joker Day 12

AMC - 145278/454609  (2863 shows)

Cinemark - 97675/317795  (3293 shows)

Around 53% drop at AMC from last tuesday and around 45% drop at Cinemark. I would say around 7m tuesday.

it as about 8% fewer shows at AMC and 5% fewer shows at cinemark tomorrow. Dont want to compare with last wednesday which was boosted because of Yom Kippur(PS was ahead of last monday). But compared to last thursday PS for toomorrow is down 55% at AMC and 50% at Cinemark. but PS to actual sales will be much better this week(yesterday PS was like 2/3 down compared to last tuesday but finished close to 50% down).

I think I will stop tracking this after tomorrow as it should have a "normal" run going forward.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Joker Day 12

AMC - 145278/454609  (2863 shows)

Cinemark - 97675/317795  (3293 shows)

Around 53% drop at AMC from last tuesday and around 45% drop at Cinemark. I would say around 7m tuesday.

it as about 8% fewer shows at AMC and 5% fewer shows at cinemark tomorrow. Dont want to compare with last wednesday which was boosted because of Yom Kippur(PS was ahead of last monday). But compared to last thursday PS for toomorrow is down 55% at AMC and 50% at Cinemark. but PS to actual sales will be much better this week(yesterday PS was like 2/3 down compared to last tuesday but finished close to 50% down).

I think I will stop tracking this after tomorrow as it should have a "normal" run going forward.

7.25 Per charlie in Tues thread a bit ago :p

Edited by Thanos Legion