Ryan Reynolds

Star Wars: Andor - Disney+ - September 21, 2022

4 minutes ago, Menor Reborn said:

Did we ever get any more reactions to the screeners? I find it very strange that there has been only one so far (unless that person accidentally broke embargo).

I just presume it was an embargo break as I've seen other folks (including one of the hosts of The View) mention that they've seen the first few episodes.

Edited by Porthos

16 minutes ago, Flip said:

does the rerelease of Rogue One this weekend contain any sneak peek or footage from Andor?

Some sort of sneak peak, but what exactly it is (collection of scenes, one extended scene, or just a BtS mini-documentary with one or two clips) I don't think has been exactly said.

Someone did the math and it's about a nine/ten minute difference in this runtime and R1's standard length, FWIW.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

From reddit:

Just saw Rogue One in IMAX. Awesome experience, it’s as close as I’ll get to feeling like I did when seeing it for the first time almost 6 years ago.

As for the Andor sneak peak, it was kinda lame. They showed a couple minutes of Diego Luna and Tony Gilroy talking about the show, then showed an extended version (by about 2 minutes) of the clip they released on YouTube a few days ago. They finished by showing the trailer.

If you have any questions about the extended clip, let me know.

BtS + extended scene it is then.

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 3

Just saw an ad for this on Apple TV's broadcast of Friday Night Baseball. :hahaha:

(checks are checks, after all)

((not really that funny as it does happen on cable/broadcast))

(((still found it funny on an actual streaming channel :lol:)))

• Haha 3

There’s a special look on Disney Plus up now. Most of it is what was shown before the Rogue One re-release, but the last minute is a new mini trailer/teaser. Also maybe an extra minute of BTS stuff? Can’t remember if some of it was shown before RO or not

Edited by Inceptionzq
  • Like 3

Yeah looks good, a bit disappointed the preview is only HD but not too long of a wait for the actual show and that will have all the 4K Dolby goodness. 

Still far from my most anticipated Star Wars project but we have had a decent size break since Kenobi so will be checking this out as soon as it drops. 

• Like 2

[–]Flashy_Pomegranate23 AHSOKA 22 points  

According to Grace Randolph who has seen the first 4 episodes of Andor, first two episodes are around 30 minutes each, and ep.3-4 are around 40 minutes.

And the social media embargo lifts on September 15

[–]Ktulusanders 1 point  

c/o SW Leaks.

Only three days away.  Less, depending on when on the 15th.

• Like 1