charlie Jatinder

Wednesday 10/16

phenomenal number. This shows how strong evenings are and Its hard to extrapolate unless you have numbers in the evening. I have a quick and dirty script that I can execute in the evening today. Let us see how things go.

I dont see Joker below 35m this weekend. Last week behavior was weird with mild boosts due to yom kippur and some schools being off on friday. This week you will see normal behavior

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Astonished 1

1 minute ago, keysersoze123 said:

phenomenal number. This shows how strong evenings are and Its hard to extrapolate unless you have numbers in the evening. I have a quick and dirty script that I can execute in the evening today. Let us see how things go.

I dont see Joker below 35m this weekend. Last week behavior was weird with mild boosts due to yom kippur and some schools being off on friday. This week you will see normal behavior

35m ?

Thursday 4.4

Friday 10.56 (+140%)

Saturday 14.78 (+40%)

Sunday 10 (-32%) 

4 minutes ago, Charlie Jatinder said:

feeling bored. for 15 minutes, ask me anything other than wednesday or thursday numbers.

If In Dilwale, the first half focused on Varun and Kriti and then went to interval just as SRK and Kajol met each other and then the second half was their flashback before cutting back to current day do you think it could have done better?

The early flashback insertion really hurts the movie imo. Was watching it yesterday and thought of this, it is wrongly structured right now.

Did anyone else go see a 40th anniversary showing of Alien last night?

My theater was absolutely packed (for a Wednesday night show). Easily the fullest auditorium I've been in since opening night of Endgame.

2 minutes ago, kitik said:

Did anyone else go see a 40th anniversary showing of Alien last night?

My theater was absolutely packed (for a Wednesday night show). Easily the fullest auditorium I've been in since opening night of Endgame.

Remember going to the 30th for Aliens. Such a good experience. Love Alien and Aliens so much - the movies I probably rewatch most frequently (at least twice a year)

• Like 1