Jamiem

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker 558m OS 1.073B WW

8 hours ago, DisposedData said:

Off a 3.9m Thursday? I dont see it. 

It will probably be a little less than $40m (I don't know how many countries had holidays left, think most were over).

We are at $19.9m by Thursday (M: 5.8m, T: 4.8m, W: 5.4m, Thu: 3.9m). So maybe:

5.5m friday

7m sat

6m sun

And total of about $38.4m by the end of the week. I am very suprised the weekdays are still so strong so weekend will have low jumps probably. Obviously the weekday est could be off and than the number could fluctuate more.

Edited by pepsa

9 minutes ago, Valonqar said:

LOL, wasn't it supposed to make over 30M? I'm sure that actual will go up as always but not by 6M.

It did pretty good tbh, it made 44m this weekend, strong hold. My guess last week was only 32m this week so it's 12m higher.

Over $550m is 100% locked now.

5 hours ago, Purple Minion said:

I honestly though that the major SW markets (UK, Ger, JP, Fra and Aus) would make up a higher share of the OS total. But they actually only make up about half of the OS gross.

MM of OS: (UK was biggest OS for all of them, in brackets is a % number if the share of the OS gross was the highest for a specific market with that movie)

TFA: 48.17% (UK - highest: 15.91%)

RO: 46.59% (Ger - lowest: 8.89%, Japan - lowest: 7.48%)

TLJ: 52.06%

Solo: 47.94% (Aus - highest: 7.2%, Fra - lowest: 6.31%,).

TROS: 51.8% (UK - lowest 13.96%; Ger - highest: 11.99%, Japan - highest: 10.62%, France - highest: 9.39%, Aus - lowest 5.85%)

Edited by Taruseth