Jamiem

Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker 558m OS 1.073B WW

Crawling over Joker is an embarrassment for TROS while Joker staying above TROS would be great. Either way, TROS has nothing to celebrate while Joker is the hero any way you slice it. An R rated movie without 3D premium tickets and without China release made as much as PG-13, 3D fuelled, China released finale of 9 movies. That's impressive af.

1 hour ago, Valonqar said:

Crawling over Joker is an embarrassment for TROS while Joker staying above TROS would be great. Either way, TROS has nothing to celebrate while Joker is the hero any way you slice it. An R rated movie without 3D premium tickets and without China release made as much as PG-13, 3D fuelled, China released finale of 9 movies. That's impressive af.

did you saw any celebration in my post?

I am sick from every your post pissing over TROS, yes we all get it, so you can quit.....

• Like 1

This is probably one of the last updates for TROS before theaters shut down. Will fall shy of Joker WW regardless of the Hildur concerts.

DOMESTIC (48%) 
$515,192,185
INTERNATIONAL (52%) 
$558,941,706
WORLDWIDE 
$1,074,133,891
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

If I was Disney I'd think about a reinvention of the Star Wars series to make it appealing for Asia and Latin America while giving it an all new directio to keep it fresh and make people curious to watch. Stop being hindered by the past.

• Like 1