HalloFromGermany

Terminator: Dark Fate

Disney must be sweating bullets after seeing two of of the movies involving JC bombing. He may not have directed them but he was a producer and definitely was involved in some capacity during the production and post production. His imprints are all over the films. I am more convinced than ever that Avatar 2 will not do even 50% of the original worldwide. Disney will continue to rely heavily on Marvel and the diminishing Star Wars. Not many live action remakes left to do besides sequels which are guaranteed to either flop or disappoint.

Edited by marveldcfox

14 minutes ago, marveldcfox said:

Disney must be sweating bullets after seeing two of of the movies involving JC bombing. He may not have directed them but he was a producer and definitely was involved in some capacity during the production and post production. His imprints are all over the films. I am more convinced than ever that Avatar 2 will not do even 50% of the original worldwide. Disney will continue to rely heavily on Marvel and the diminishing Star Wars. Not many live action remakes left to do besides sequels which are guaranteed to either flop or disappoint.

Avatar 2 will do fine but I expect each sequel to make less and less 

Have we considered that "From the producer of" credits mean absolutely nothing to audiences?

ALITA looked weird. DARK FATE followed a string of TERMINATOR sequels that audiences rejected-to-flat-out-hated.

This isn't shocking, nor is it an indictment of Cameron. Last I checked, AVATAR 2 wasn't following AVATAR: GENISYS.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

You forgot WDAS and Pixar, they've always been reliable source of profits for Disney with their animated movies, it's future-proof.