Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread: Actuals - Terminator 29, Joker 13.5, Mal2 13.1, Harriet 11.7, Addams 8.3

8 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I just saw Terminator's overseas numbers, yeesh. Paramount's gonna be swimming in red ink between this and Gemini Man.

GM and DF combined WW will not hit 500.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

41 minutes ago, reddevil19 said:

Cool story.

I'm sorry you must still be upset after I pointed out the obvious in the Joker thread. I didn't expect your ego to take such a hit. You suck at predicting a gross, it's not a big deal kiddo, I'm sure you'll be good at something one day 

Edited by Chucky

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

@MCKillswitch123 holy fucking shit

https://www.ica-ip.pt/fotos/downloads/ranking_fds_31_outubro_a_3_novembro_2019_236345dc01a1321357.pdf

Holy fucking shit. What a weekend. WHAT A WEEKEND.

Joker flat. Rainy Day in New York flat. Maleficent increased nearly 25% from last weekend. Addams Family exploded. Terminator opening like 40% above Genisys.

Doctor Sleep tho 😅

This is from Portugal right?

I just saw Maleficent 2 this weekend...it's weekend 3 and most places have both the movie with subtitles and localized in Portuguese. I went to a subtitled one at midnight on friday and it was packed!

I'm really surprised how this movie is turning out to be bigger than the first on international markets. If only the USA had followed we would be looking at this year's biggest surprise at the box office, only surpassed by the Joker, honestly. 

Maybe Disney will look at these Maleficent adaptations and see people are okay with re imaginations and not carbon copies of their cartoon versions. 

25 minutes ago, a2k said:

Joker revised to 13.5 on the-numbers

Nov 1, 2019 3 $3,810,000 +102% 3,519 $1,083   $289,496,992 29
Nov 2, 2019 2 $5,965,000 +57% 3,519 $1,695   $295,461,992 30
Nov 3, 2019 2 $3,725,000 -38% 3,519 $1,059   $299,186,992 31

I am calling 10m next week due to veterans day fall on monday

1 hour ago, TiagoRodrigues said:

This is from Portugal right?

I just saw Maleficent 2 this weekend...it's weekend 3 and most places have both the movie with subtitles and localized in Portuguese. I went to a subtitled one at midnight on friday and it was packed!

I'm really surprised how this movie is turning out to be bigger than the first on international markets. If only the USA had followed we would be looking at this year's biggest surprise at the box office, only surpassed by the Joker, honestly. 

Maybe Disney will look at these Maleficent adaptations and see people are okay with re imaginations and not carbon copies of their cartoon versions. 

Yes, those are the weekend numbers in Portugal. It will end above the 1st one here. It is having an amazing run.

• Like 1