TMP

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | February 17, 2023 | Competing with Eternals on RT, Competing with BvS on box office legs

By the time this movie hits the theaters, we'll have seen a bunch of other new young heroes either on Disney+ or in other MCU movies, so I've certainly been expecting the Young Avengers to play some sort of role in this film.

Yeah, it has lways been logical to me that AM3 would be the springboard for Young Avengers cause of Stature. It's going to be interesting to see if they'll use the actress from Ant Man movies, since she'll be the right age or recast again like for Endgame. 

With the rumors of this and Doctor Strange featuring the Young Avengers, I could see them splitting that team across both of these movies. Doctor Strange with Wiccan, Speed, and America Chavez, and this with Cassie, Kate Bishop, and maybe Hulkling? Seems like a good way to introduce the characters to the films without taking away from the leads.

https://deadline.com/2020/09/jonathan-majors-ant-man-3-marvel-universe-1203028234/

EXCLUSIVE: After a star-making turn in HBO’s hit series Lovecraft Country, Jonathan Majors is now ready to make his mark in the Marvel Cinematic Universe in a big way. Majors has been tapped for one of the lead roles in the next Ant-Man movie opposite Paul Rudd and Evangeline Lily. The studio had no comment, but sources close to the project say he is likely to play the super-villain Kang the Conqueror.

• Like 4
  • Astonished 6

Just now, Arendelle Legion said:

Damn, beaten by a minute.   

I enjoy both movies in the franchise a lot, but the low key nature has led to some low key box office. I hope they really amps things up for this third one, like with Ragnarok.

Ant-Man to me is the sleeper of the MCU. Scott is actually the best character. Y’all can fight me, but Scott is where it’s at. 

• Like 2

On 9/10/2020 at 10:57 PM, SpiderByte said:

With the rumors of this and Doctor Strange featuring the Young Avengers, I could see them splitting that team across both of these movies. Doctor Strange with Wiccan, Speed, and America Chavez, and this with Cassie, Kate Bishop, and maybe Hulkling? Seems like a good way to introduce the characters to the films without taking away from the leads.

Hulkling is linked to Captain Marvel, it would make more sense if her sequel introduce him. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Cap said:

Ant-Man to me is the sleeper of the MCU. Scott is actually the best character. Y’all can fight me, but Scott is where it’s at. 

Cassie >> Scott.    

With Cap and Thanos retired I guess Cassie >> all... though Emma Furhman version may not be nearly as adorable as Abby Ryder Fortson version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, Eric #RIPChadwick said:

*reads title*

Huh, John Waters? Guess it can't be worse than his Alvin and the Chipmunks 4 cameo

*reads @Cap link*

...oh...this is fine too.

SOMETIMES I GET EXCITED AND MY BAD BRAIN/DYSLEXIA JUMPS OUT OKAY. 😂😂😂😂

1 hour ago, andersonhoran said:

Hulkling is linked to Captain Marvel, it would make more sense if her sequel introduce him. 

Monica Rambeau is in WandaVision as a SWORD agent. So he's likely being introduced in that.

It's also been confirmed that this will also use the Volume tech, which Reed worked on woth Mandalorian.

Edited by SpiderByte