Jump to content
TMP

Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania | February 17, 2023 | Peyton Reed directing | Jonathan Majors as KANG?!?

Recommended Posts

We're already getting 4 MCU movies in 2021, and with the reports circulating that this is slated for 2022, there's a decent chance we might get the same amount that year too (Black Panther 2 confirmed, Ant-Man 3 seemingly confirmed, Guardians 3 and Blade up in the air).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I'm just thrilled they're doing a third one, I figured the AM trilogy might not happen with the schedule so packed so I'm happy to see it's not being dropped. Before EG I wasn't sure what it could be about but after it I figure Cassie might get into the superhero game like people were speculating once the timeskip happened? Whatever it's about I just hope we have more Ghost, her powers were cool and her having worked for SHIELD was something that could definitely be explored, but idk how likely that is.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, gadd said:

We're already getting 4 MCU movies in 2021, and with the reports circulating that this is slated for 2022, there's a decent chance we might get the same amount that year too (Black Panther 2 confirmed, Ant-Man 3 seemingly confirmed, Guardians 3 and Blade up in the air).

We'll be getting 8-9 MCU projects every year from 2021 onwards if we count the Disney+ seasons

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, TMP said:

We'll be getting 8-9 MCU projects every year from 2021 onwards if we count the Disney+ seasons

Guardians 3 is likely to be a 2023 release in all honesty, I can't see Gunn having it ready for release less than a year after The Suicide Squad comes out, no matter how "early" the latter is filming. Thus, 2022 will probably consist of Blade in February, Black Panther 2 in May and Ant-Man 3 in July, with at least one of the Disney+ series announced at D23 debuting. 

BP2 seemingly being positioned as Marvel's flagship title of that year makes me very pleased.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, gadd said:

Guardians 3 is likely to be a 2023 release in all honesty, I can't see Gunn having it ready for release less than a year after The Suicide Squad comes out, no matter how "early" the latter is filming. Thus, 2022 will probably consist of Blade in February, Black Panther 2 in May and Ant-Man 3 in July, with at least one of the Disney+ series announced at D23 debuting. 

BP2 seemingly being positioned as Marvel's flagship title of that year makes me very pleased.

 

Fantastic Four could sneak in there as well. Maybe 2023, maybe 2022, but I'd be surprised if we had to wait until 2024 or later.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Great news that this trilogy will be completed. Just give oodles of screentime to Cassie, Ghost, and Janet.       

 

I wonder if they title it "Ant-man, The Wasp, and Stature" or something.

 

2022 guess:  
Feb F4 

April BP2

July AM3

Nov Blade  

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.



  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.