Jamiem

Frozen II 971m OS 1.44B WW

18 minutes ago, john2000 said:

only 370-380 , dissapointing

i didnt think that i would need to make it clear but i was ironic

Sorry, but I did not get the joke

135 DOM / 250 OS / 385 WW

I do not see how it can be disappointing. That makes real the chance of reaching $1.5b and even $1b OS. At the same level than TLK

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, peludo said:

Sorry, but I did not get the joke

135 DOM / 250 OS / 385 WW

I do not see how it can be disappointing. That makes real the chance of reaching $1.5b and even $1b OS. At the same level than TLK

i was ironic mate, i was trying to mimic some users, that call  this movie a dissapointment, it seems that i failed though :(

• Thanks 1

Assuming 440,000 for this Sunday's sample...

That's about 890,000 sampled tickets, which is only 70% of the market. So about 1,270,000 tickets overall. An average ticket price of 1,400 yen gives us 1.78 billion yen for Saturday+Sunday!

:ohmygod:

Just a 10x multiplier from that would make it the #8 film in Japanese history!

• Like 3
  • Astonished 1

12 minutes ago, cannastop said:

Assuming 440,000 for this Sunday's sample...

That's about 890,000 sampled tickets, which is only 70% of the market. So about 1,270,000 tickets overall. An average ticket price of 1,400 yen gives us 1.78 billion yen for Saturday+Sunday!

:ohmygod:

Just a 10x multiplier from that would make it the #8 film in Japanese history!

And what kind of multiplier is likely for Frozen 2? The 10 you named or more? 

23 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

If there's a decline for Japan it seems it won't be brutal33If you add to that the growth in South Korea, China and rest of China it's very positive.

90% certain there will be a decline in Japan. Reaching the original total would be miraculous.

19 minutes ago, cannastop said:

90% certain there will be a decline in Japan. Reaching the original total would be miraculous.

Oh, I always thought there'd be a decline, what I wondered for weeks was the extent of this decline: small, moderate, brutal?

But it seems it won't be brutal at the very least, and that's important because it'll allow the rest of Asia to offset the Japanese decline, more than offsetting I'd say.

10 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Oh, I always thought there'd be a decline, what I wondered for weeks was the extent of this decline: small, moderate, brutal?

But it seems it won't be brutal at the very least, and that's important because it'll allow the rest of Asia to offset the Japanese decline, more than offsetting I'd say.

I'm betting on a small decline now.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, catlover said:

I see. I hope it's accurate. Still seems too high, but we'll know soon enough.

Lol, i'm the one who actually introduce that guy to Japan market and use mimorin as a source. He still use multiplier with Joker by multiply daily total with 20 but Joker should have higher avg tix than Frozen 2.Haha,This is so funny.  

• Like 3