google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
Jamiem

Frozen II 971m OS 1.44B WW

Recommended Posts

Frozen 2 OS Update $913,248,839, up 1.25M

 

WW is up to $1,372,632,881

  • Like 6
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, danhtruong5 said:

OS 912

Brazil +15

Japan +20

=>947

Other markets? +35?

=> 982 (?)

 

35 from J+Br seems right to me. They had roughly 7.7M for the weekend, so other markets about 11.5M. Adding 3x seems possible. I also see about 980 for now.    
 

My final milestone hopes will be Dory DOM and F1+200 WW, but a great performance overall no matter how things go from here.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

At Sunday 12

 

Country

 F1 M$

 F2 M$

F2 vs F1

India

    0,60  

    7,28  

1213,33%

Taiwan

    1,50  

   11,07  

738,00%

Philippines

    2,69  

   16,40  

609,53%

Indonesia

    2,77  

   14,88  

537,18%

Thailand

    1,45  

    6,45  

444,83%

Vietnam

    0,88  

    3,35  

380,68%

Czech Rep.

    1,56  

    4,92  

315,38%

HK

    2,58  

    7,74  

300,03%

Malaysia

    3,62  

    9,38  

259,21%

China

   48,24  

  122,01  

252,92%

Israel

    2,34  

    5,30  

226,70%

Finland

    2,51  

    5,34  

212,46%

Croatia

    0,50  

    0,92  

184,00%

Serbia & M.

    0,42  

    0,77  

183,33%

EAU

    3,14  

    5,75  

183,03%

Switzerland

    4,28  

    7,44  

173,83%

Poland

    7,35  

   12,05  

163,93%

Singapore

    3,84  

    6,05   

157,50%

Slovenia

    0,45  

    0,70  

155,56%

Lithuania

    0,58  

    0,89  

153,45%

Romania

    2,00  

    3,00  

150,00%

SAFR

    2,66  

    3,66  

137,60%

Iceland

    0,35  

    0,48  

137,14%

Hungary

    2,05  

    2,81  

137,14%

Ukraine

    2,87  

    3,90  

136,07%

Slovakia

    1,21  

    1,64  

135,54%

Austria

    5,29  

    6,89  

130,25%

South Korea

   76,70  

   98,78  

128,79%

Belgium

    7,93  

    9,78  

123,40%

Portugal

    3,01  

    3,62  

120,31%

Germany

   48,29  

   56,92  

117,88%

Netherl.

   10,51  

   12,27  

116,79%

UK

   57,92  

   66,55  

114,90%

Usa+Can

  400,74  

  459,56  

114,68%

France

   46,94  

   52,07  

110,93%

Mexico

   25,73  

   28,32  

110,06%

Sweden

    9,74   

   10,50  

107,85%

Norway

    7,53  

    7,77  

103,24%

Russia

   33,44  

   34,06  

101,87%

Denmark

    7,77  

    7,75  

99,80%

Spain

   22,49  

   22,43  

99,72%

Greece

    2,18  

    2,09  

95,77%

Australia

   26,70  

   25,49  

95,47%

Colombia

    6,27  

    5,88  

93,80%

NewZel

    4,43  

    3,99  

90,07%

Brazil

   21,74  

   19,21  

88,36%

Italy

   26,42  

   21,95  

83,08%

Turkey

    4,73  

    3,87  

81,78%

Chile

    5,23  

    3,79  

72,43%

Rest

   56,06   

   31,02  

55,34%

Japan

  249,04  

  110,03  

44,18%

Argentina

   11,55  

    4,04  

34,96%

  • Like 11
  • Thanks 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, here is my final projections for Frozen 2 box office updated :

 

NA : $490M-$500M                   Overseas : $965M-$997M

 

Austria : $7M-$7.5M                  Argentina : $6M-$7M

Belgium : $10M                          Bolivia : $1.5M

Bulgaria : $1.5M                         Brazil : $30M-$35M

Croatia : $1M                              Chile : $4.5M

Czech Republic : $5M-$5.5M     Colombia : $6M

Denmark : $8.5M-$9.5M             Mexico : $29M

Egypt : /                                       Paraguay : $0.5M-$1M

Finland : $6M-$6.5M                   Uruguay : $1M

France : $53.5M-$55.5M             Venezuela : $0.5M-$1M

Germany : $58.5M-$60.5M          Total Latin America : $79M-$86M

Greece : $2.5M

Hungary : $3M                              Hong Kong : $8M

Iceland : $0.5M                             India : $7.5M

Italy : $22.5M                                Indonesia : $15M

Lithuania : $1M                             Japan : $132M-$137M

Netherlands : $13M                      Malaysia : $9.5M

Norway : $8M-$9M                      Philippines :$16.5M

Poland : $12M-$12.5M                 Russia/CIS : $34.5M

Portugal : $3.5M-$4M                  Singapore : $6M

Romania : $3M                             South Korea : $99M-$99.5M

Serbia : $1M                                 Taiwan : $11M-$11.5M

Slovakia : $1.5M-$2M                   Thailand : $6.5M

Slovenia : $0.5M-$1M                   Vietnam : $3.5M

Spain : $23.5M                              Total Asia : $349M - $355M

Sweden : $12M-$13M                                                   

Switzerland : $7.5M-$8M               Australia : $26.5M-$27.5M

Turkey : $4M                                   New Zealand : $4.5M

Ukraine : $4M                                 Total Oceania : $31M-$32M

United Kingdom : $68M-$71M                                        

Total Europe : $342M-$356M          China : $123M

                                                                        

Nigeria : /                                         Israel : $6M

South Africa : $4M                           UAE : $6M

Total Africa : $4M                             Total middle East : $12M

                                             

Other countries : $26M-$29M

 

Total : $1455M (min range) - $1497M (max. range) = $1476M (med. range)

 

Tell me if you want to correct something or if you think I'm wrong anywhere and I will correct and update that 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, LPLC said:

Hello, here is my final projections for Frozen 2 box office updated :

 

NA : $490M-$500M                   Overseas : $965M-$997M

 

Austria : $7M-$7.5M                  Argentina : $6M-$7M

Belgium : $10M                          Bolivia : $1.5M

Bulgaria : $1.5M                         Brazil : $30M-$35M

Croatia : $1M                              Chile : $4.5M

Czech Republic : $5M-$5.5M     Colombia : $6M

Denmark : $8.5M-$9.5M             Mexico : $29M

Egypt : /                                       Paraguay : $0.5M-$1M

Finland : $6M-$6.5M                   Uruguay : $1M

France : $53.5M-$55.5M             Venezuela : $0.5M-$1M

Germany : $58.5M-$60.5M          Total Latin America : $79M-$86M

Greece : $2.5M

Hungary : $3M                              Hong Kong : $8M

Iceland : $0.5M                             India : $7.5M

Italy : $22.5M                                Indonesia : $15M

Lithuania : $1M                             Japan : $132M-$137M

Netherlands : $13M                      Malaysia : $9.5M

Norway : $8M-$9M                      Philippines :$16.5M

Poland : $12M-$12.5M                 Russia/CIS : $34.5M

Portugal : $3.5M-$4M                  Singapore : $6M

Romania : $3M                             South Korea : $99M-$99.5M

Serbia : $1M                                 Taiwan : $11M-$11.5M

Slovakia : $1.5M-$2M                   Thailand : $6.5M

Slovenia : $0.5M-$1M                   Vietnam : $3.5M

Spain : $23.5M                              Total Asia : $349M - $355M

Sweden : $12M-$13M                                                   

Switzerland : $7.5M-$8M               Australia : $26.5M-$27.5M

Turkey : $4M                                   New Zealand : $4.5M

Ukraine : $4M                                 Total Oceania : $31M-$32M

United Kingdom : $68M-$71M                                        

Total Europe : $342M-$356M          China : $123M

                                                                        

Nigeria : /                                         Israel : $6M

South Africa : $4M                           UAE : $6M

Total Africa : $4M                             Total middle East : $12M

                                             

Other countries : $26M-$29M

 

Total : $1455M (min range) - $1497M (max. range) = $1476M (med. range)

 

Tell me if you want to correct something or if you think I'm wrong anywhere and I will correct and update that 

DOM is way too opimistic. It's not likely that it goes over 485M, I would say 480-482M is the most likely final gross.

I can comment on Hungary, it's spot on. Your earlier 2.5-3.5 was also an amazing guess.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DOM is too high, as Misafeco said. I would go 480-490 but the upper end is quite optimistic 😛 

 

The OS territories I can comment on (checked about 10) all looked good.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah my guess is 1455-1465 fantastic given guaranteed decline in Japan and crappy exchange rates everywhere

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Arendelle Legion said:

DOM is too high, as Misafeco said. I would go 480-490 but the upper end is quite optimistic 😛 

 

The OS territories I can comment on (checked about 10) all looked good.

If it gets 490, could disney in some way boost it  to pass 500, or the gap is still high?

Edited by Mau

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Mau said:

If it gets 490, could disney jn some way boost it to pass 50o, or the gap is still high?

You can't fudge 10M, and some Disney help would likely already have involved in hitting 490 in the first place.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think it's interesting how an animated film that is heavily based on Scandinavian folklore and is set in Medieval Europe is resonating so much across different cultures in Nigeria, India, Taiwan, etc.

 

Tbh it just speaks volumes on the timeless and universal appeal of magic

I think it will continue to fascinate all of us forever

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Royce said:

I think it's interesting how an animated film that is heavily based on Scandinavian folklore and is set in Medieval Europe is resonating so much across different cultures in Nigeria, India, Taiwan, etc.

 

Tbh it just speaks volumes on the timeless and universal appeal of magic

I think it will continue to fascinate all of us forever

Out of package (based on Scandinavian folklore and set in Medieval Europe) it's basically about strong family relationships that helping to solve strong problems, made in a simple way but with wonderful characters and catchy music. This, I think, can be well welcomed in all cultures and at all latitudes.

  • Like 6
  • ...wtf 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A 38% drop weekend to weekend. It made 23m in the past week. Should be able to do $40m more OS

  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, pepsa said:

A 38% drop weekend to weekend. It made 23m in the past week. Should be able to do $40m more OS

 

Belgium is never part of the main markets for movies, NEVER. You should be ashamed Pepsa!

 

tenor.gif?itemid=10293948

 

  • Haha 2
  • Disbelief 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

 

Belgium is never part of the main markets for movies, NEVER. You should be ashamed Pepsa!

 

tenor.gif?itemid=10293948

 

Atleast we don't speak French!!!..... o wait nvm :hahaha:

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, pepsa said:

Atleast we don't speak French!!!..... o wait nvm :hahaha:

 

Are you saying you want to be part of France to create an even bigger European box office market? :shades:

 

Bienvenue mon frère ! :shades:

 

bf7006d4d303b2c6c6c7162294c15f791f9f7f4e

 

 

 

 

 

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

So we're no longer getting markets breakdown for Frozen 2, great...

This is the info from Deadline:

 

Overall, the drop this session was 42% while China increased by 41% in a slow weekend ahead of Chinese New Year. Spain was off by just 25%, Germany down 29%, France 35% and Japan 44% but still No. 2. China leads all markets at $121.9M, followed by Japan ($114.4M), Korea ($97.1M), UK ($67.3M) and Germany ($58M).

  • Thanks 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.