Jamiem

Frozen II 971m OS 1.44B WW

3 minutes ago, OffTheHizzle said:

Star power

Hindi version did awful. Priyanka Chopra has zero boxoffice power in India. Absolutely ZERO.

Also I didn't watch it in Hindi, nor will I ever but as per a review PC did awful dubbing while her sister Parineeti was better.

Edited by charlie Jatinder
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mau said:

Is 480M possible at the domestic bo? 

Yes. Moana made additional 6.7 million after the comparable weekend (12th WE of F2 is almost identical to Moana's 11th weekend). I would still say it's more likely to miss 480M, as Moana's late run was pretty great. It will certainly come close and there is a chance to pass it.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

❤️❤️❤️🔥

The industry certainly made a big step during this 6 years. The hair and clothes animation is superb.

What they did with the surroundings is even more amazing. It looks incredibly realistic while maintaining the cartoonish feel.

arendelle1.jpg

arendelle2.jpg

(Click on the images to zoom)

Edited by misafeco
  • Like 5

51 minutes ago, misafeco said:

The industry certainly made a big step during this 6 years. The hair and clothes animation is superb.

What they did with the surroundings is even more amazing. It looks incredibly realistic while maintaining the cartoonish feel.

arendelle1.jpg

arendelle2.jpg

(Click on the images to zoom)

Honestly, Disney really are on top of this industry, they improve all the time and always do the right artistic choices! :)

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Fullbuster said:

Honestly, Disney really are on top of this industry, they improve all the time and always do the right artistic choices! :)

I am so happy frozen characters got an update!! They look so good!!!! Even "extras" look so good in frozen 2 

• Like 2