Playing with Fire (2019)  

1 member has voted

1. 1. What'd You Think?

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

gosh I am the poor soul that could only find One film that would start and end before work that day.  I call this a macho comedy, in the same vein as Tooth Fairy was. Put a guy with big muscles in a funny situation...frolic ensues.  Half of the laughs were added/forced, seeing all the macho men dance, or serving Spamekfast (spam quisine). Half are expected/situational, use a firehose to make bubbles fill the room, kid flies in air but won't let go of hose. 

And as I drove home I thought about THE (spoiler alert.....awe, no one will see this or even read this) WEDDING at the end. She was his therapist from a childhood trama. That is so uncool. "From the drive home, it now occurs to me I liked the film even less and less with each passing day. Pretty soon I will hate it, but not before its DVD release.