baumer

3 From Hell (2019)

Grade it  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Grade it

This movie was a mess. Sid Haig was pointless for a few minutes in the film, it was best they should’ve cut his bits out as you could tell he was too unwell to be in the film. Sheri Moon Zombie as Baby firefly was kinda annoying and obnoxious this time around, it was better when she was in her 30’s playing the role but almost 50 years old nah. Also some scenes and the plot felt kinda un-necessary like when the whole plot with the warden and his family that was stretched out too long. Also the second half of the film felt too much like an almost carbon copy of the second half of The Devil’s Rejects but in Mexico with a happier ending.

The good of 3 From Hell, the news clips at the beginning were really good especially about how this was the longest trial ever! Some of the song choices flowed ok as well like In A Gadda Da Vida flowed great for the shootout/showdown scene near the end.

However, the best part of 3 From Hell is the character of the Midnite Wolfman. His lines of dialogue were hilarious and he was definitely the bright spot of this clustered up mess.

I’ve seen worse movies in the 2010’s that pissed me off way more than this. But 3 From Hell still will remain as one of my least favorite movies of 2019.

im lowering my grade from a C- to a D+