TMP

Joker: Folie a Deux | October 4, 2024 | Lady Gaga is Harley Quinn in this 200M+ musical sequel

7 hours ago, Flopped said:

I think they meant talent. Taylor has no talent.  Unless milking PR "boyfriends" to create hype for songs is a talent but it's more business acumen. 

I know she cant sing to save her life but saying she needed boyfriends to PR her songs is a bit much.

13 hours ago, BadOlCatSylvester said:

I've found the supposed leaked ending as well, and it's so stupid and dumbfounding. I do think a lot of people are misinterpreting one major detail in it though. You'll see it if you look for it on Twitter. It's still such a pathetic copout of an ending though.

Spoiler

It is almost in the "It's was all a dream" territory. That worked fine in "Wizard of Oz" but most of the time it fails miserably.

Anyways any popstar really sell movie tickets just cause is a popstar. Being a movie star is a very specifical thing, you have to build a separated brand works for movies too (for example Jlo kinda started as actress at the same moment She started a music business and She worked in those romantic comedies like julia Roberts or Sandra bullock, she never really sold any other kinda of movies).

Eminem worked in a movie about Eminem and that's all. Just because 8 mile made 120M back in the 2002 doesn't mean you had a new Di Caprio around. 

Edited by vale9001