TMP

Joker: Folie a Deux | October 4, 2024 | Lady Gaga is Harley Quinn in this 200M+ musical sequel

7 minutes ago, excel1 said:

This will obviously tie into THE BATMAN in somehow. Get real guys

It's not impossible, but I wouldn't say it's obviously going to happen or even likely. The first movie clearly proved it didn't need Batman to be a success.

Edited by MOVIEGUY

Just now, MOVIEGUY said:

It's not impossible, but I wouldn't say it's obviously going to happen or even likely. The first movie clearly proved it didn't need Batman to be a success.

The novelty factor will no longer be there with 2. Batman vs Joker will rival endgame 

If this ties into Batman they could be loosing China each time (J2, Batman, B v J) unless the rating changes.

edit: on second thoughts they may be planning a DC villan-verse and this could be independent of the hero movies.

Edited by a2k

10 minutes ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

I believe them when they say there is no greenlight yet. Most likely they have development money to see if a story can be cracked for the movie and if that works, they will definitely greenlight a sequel.

Locking this till we hear anything concrete. So far we have

Hollywood Reporter: Joker sequel a go, and other villain movies from Todd Phillips

Deadline: LOL, THR are idiots

Variety: Joker sequel might be in very early discussions but nothing will happen for a while and there are no other villain movies from Phillips.

I think this can be discussed in the Joker thread for now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1