Eric Atreides

FROZEN II WEEKEND THREAD | 130.26M OW | BLACK FRIDAY WEEK SALE: Gold Accounts 25% OFF | I like warm hugs and I cannot lie | No Knives Out Spoilers :)

I can't get over how atrocious Charlie's Angels numbers are. 

But...why did the first one even have a $93m budget (huge at the time)? And it only did $264m worldwide...wasn't even able to triple its production budget yet they increased the sequel's budget to $120m (wtf).

I heard the 2019 one was made on a paltry $50m budget. Damn that even with a much smaller budget than the others, it's a flat out bomb. The cast just didn't seem to grab the attention of the public. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

Run rate over past 3 hours has been 29K between 2 chains(MTC1 15k and MTC2 14K). 55% of ticket sold in MTC1 is for post 6PM shows while its 45% for MTC2. Overall number is 603K and so if it needs to double this number to hit 42m. I definitely dont see charlie's number happening. it needs to sell another 430K tickets by end of day to hit Deadline number. Possible but needs major acceleration.

Then why ask?

Variety of saying 130 and The Hollywood Reporter saying 120 plus. Are you suggesting it might be closer to those numbers

1 hour ago, jedijake said:

Someone's gonna find out that Disney has been stealing signs from other studios using a secret camera on top of Cinderella's castle and broadcasting it into Bob Iger's office trash can computer.

Maybe they hired someone form the Houston Astros to do it...

I am not predicting any friday number yet. Let us wait until 8PM PST at least. With so much of PS for the evening I want to see how run rate is after 6PM PST when East coast would start to slow down and west coast has tons of PS. Post 8PM change would be negligible and one can easily project.

however looking at @captainwondyful prediction game, this will be another over predicted movie after TS4(thanks to ridiculous early tracking) and TLK(thanks to the movie being awful). But just like those 2 F2 will have amazing BO. Just that it wont hit the expectations.

Edited by keysersoze123

9 minutes ago, keysersoze123 said:

I am not predicting any friday number yet. Let us wait until 8PM PST at least. With so much of PS for the evening I want to see how run rate is after 6PM PST when East coast would start to slow down and west coast has tons of PS. Post 8PM change would be negligible and one can easily project.

however looking at @captainwondyful prediction game, this will be another over predicted movie after TS4(thanks to ridiculous early tracking) and TLK(thanks to the movie being awful). But just like those 2 F2 will have amazing BO. Just that it wont hit the expectations.

Yep amazing but under potential.

Lion King was amazing for box office total. Way under maximum potential.

I have to say this is nice. It feels like no one knows what’s going on, And we have to wait for the numbers tomorrow to see where it actually lands. This is also very fun because it’s making my survivors have a very long night. That said I’m gonna take a couple hours to not think about it, because I have passes to knives out so it’s is EVAAAAANS TIME 🥰🥰

• Like 1

IMDB is rising steadily. Started wit 6,3 2 days ago, is now standing at 7,2.

IMDB should get rid of it's Top 1000 voters btw. 

32% of those having voted gave it a 1* rating. 

Why would you like to have those bots to represent your elite voters? I don't get it.