Eric Duncan

FROZEN II WEEKEND THREAD | 130.26M OW | BLACK FRIDAY WEEK SALE: Gold Accounts 25% OFF | I like warm hugs and I cannot lie | No Knives Out Spoilers :)

3 minutes ago, PKMLover said:

How much reliable for this??

2nd Update, Midday: Frozen 2 is bound to score the best opening for an animated pic in November with a current estimated weekend of $130M-$140M after a day’s gross of $45.9M (that includes last night’s $8.5M).

From Deadline.

Pretty Outdated. Most recent is 42.5 from Jat (still kind of old) and 44-47 from Rth (older than Jat’s, not as old as Deadline). So, for now call it 42-46 or so.

I have been #BLESSED this weekend.  First came "Show Yourself"/Elsa's Three Act Costume and now this.  Chris Evans in sweaters.  Glorious sweaters.  To quote my Bestie from when we saw Lobby Hero, "He can grow that mustache and put on that puffy uniform jacket, but I can still see his cheekbones."  He can put on that big glorious sweater but I can see his biceps.  Feasting.  It's like the Movie Gods knew it was Thanksgiving or something, cause I am #blessed and fed.  

Also.  Knives Out was A+.  Won't say any more because you should go as blind as possible.  Very excited for Academy Award Winning Rian Johnston to be a thing.  

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • ...wtf 1