Eric Atreides

FROZEN II WEEKEND THREAD | 130.26M OW | BLACK FRIDAY WEEK SALE: Gold Accounts 25% OFF | I like warm hugs and I cannot lie | No Knives Out Spoilers :)

3 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

I have no one on ignore, I like to see all opinion good and bad..

Circklejerks are boring. 

I finally agree with you on something:)...(just kidding, I think we agreed on something 3 months ago, too:)...

I also have no one on ignore...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, a2k said:

In Frozen2, TLK and TS4 Disney has 3 animations in theaters.

Of these TS4 despite it's great run will end up the lowest grosser dom and ww :lol:

It's historic to have them running together imo.

Well, let's not get too hasty...we think TS4 will be the lowest...but legs are still open for F2:)...

15 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Well, let's not get too hasty...we think TS4 will be the lowest...but legs are still open for F2:)...

Monday number= crumbling

Tuesday= Leeroy Jenkins

Wednesday/Thursday=damn at least I have fried chicken

Friday/Sunday= 500m train again

Monday=ugh under 400m

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

Just now, CJohn said:

Show Yourself is legit great tho. It is funny because it is obvious Disney was betting everything on Into the Unknown and that was kinda meh.

Spoiler

I need the full, bombastic version of "All Is Found" they sort of hinted at near the 3rd act of the song.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Monday number= crumbling

Tuesday= Leeroy Jenkins

Wednesday/Thursday=damn at least I have fried chicken

Friday/Sunday= 500m train again

Monday=ugh under 400m

I mean, do we even need to open a Thanksgiving thread at now that cdsacken has spoiled all the twists 🤔

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Sunny Max said:

Minions & DM we should count all .. after the coming sequels this franchise has the best scope worldwide.. IMO

Frozen in Asia & USA/CAN is ridiculous & could conquer Europe with Frozen II 

SW is unkillable in Domestic , Europe & Japan 

Marvel's 2nd home is Asia .. Now latin too unbelievable growth 

HP has WW reach but aren't originally cinematic as you said .

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ86jHFNqqgK0OX9zn-8p7

• Haha 2

131M was my prediction on the game, so Frozen 2 opened within my expectations so I'm pleased. I hope it will have great legs

Also hoping A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood can have good legs too.

A little sad The Addams Family won't cross 100M! Rocketman, Downton Abbey and now this! So close to 100M but just couldn't get it. 

Edited by forg

1 minute ago, Menor said:

If I'm not mistaken Deadline was saying 16 million Monday earlier in the day.

Yeah I saw that too. Didnt realize how many schools would already be out so I was using a more normal drop. I figured even with US Thanksgiving approaching that Monday and Tuesday would still be normal work/school days. What kind of Tuesday bump are you anticipating?

1 hour ago, JB33 said:

Yeah I saw that too. Didnt realize how many schools would already be out so I was using a more normal drop. I figured even with US Thanksgiving approaching that Monday and Tuesday would still be normal work/school days. What kind of Tuesday bump are you anticipating?

Tuesday bump should be normal. Wednesday will be flat or small rise probably for Frozen. Holdovers should have smaller than normal drops / flat due to new releases taking screens.