Eric Atreides

THANKSGIVING WEEKEND THREAD | Frozen 85.25 3-Day, 123.75 5-Day. Thanksgiving record! | KO 27/41.7, FvF 13.2/19, ABDITN 11.8/17.3, Q&S 11.7/15.8 | BLACK FRIDAY SALE UNTIL SUNDAY - GOLD ACCOUNTS 25% OFF

48 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Agreed and the first one targeted and nailed a younger audience. It was supposed to be less mature, more fun and fluffy. It wasn't supposed to be as complicated, dark, gripping or complex. I loved what it did for young girls. Ok hell I loved let it go too, that song is catchy. 

I suppose the film feels that way when all the kids love the film and sing the songs, but the filmmakers never think of these films as “children films”.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chaz said:

What was Shrek 2’s adjusted gross?

$105.1m 3-Day / $139.1m 4-Day

• Like 1

I’ve been doing a weekly recap sort of thing on reddit for a while, and decided I might as well start linking them here as well if no one minds:  

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Melosh said:

I suppose the film feels that way when all the kids love the film and sing the songs, but the filmmakers never think of these films as “children films”.

I felt the first was absolutely targeted at young kids. Specifically.

7 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

I felt the first was absolutely targeted at young kids. Specifically.

To me the dialogue between the sisters feels as real as any film hopes to be.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Jiffy said:

$105.1m 3-Day / $139.1m 4-Day

PHEW