DeeCee

Dark | Netflix Original | Germany

One of my favorite Netflix shows currently ongoing. The time travel and the plot twists are really well done. It can get confusing a bit with the amount of characters across multiple timelines but it never gets too hard to follow. Season 1 was great and season 2 was even better. They introduced another twist at the end of last season so looking forward to how that comes into play in season 3. 

Just finished with Season 3 of Dark. I am mixed on it. While the ending was good and wrapped up things better than what I expected and there were several poignant moments, pacing was off. its takes sweet time to get going and with me watching english dubbing, dialogues are not good. I am coming to Dark after binging all Sorkin TV series (Sports Night, West Wing, Studio 60 on Sunset Boulevard and The Newsroom) and Sorkin series have strong acting/dialogues and loved humor in his series. 

Still definitely worth a watch and this makes netflix so good that you can get interesting series from different countries.