Cap

SUR(VI)VOR Ep. 17: WELCOME TO THE CONCRETE JUNGLE | ZeeSoh is undisputed winner!

WEEKEND CHALLENGE

Bronx-Zoo-Treetop-Adventure-2.jpg

The Top 4 Judys rolls up in their cab to the Bronx Zoo.  

@SLAM! and @Spaghetti wait for @DAJK @JJ-8 @Keanu and @ZeeSoh to walk into Base Camp.

SPAGHETTI:  WELCOME TO JUMANJI!

SLAM!: Welcome, Survivors, to your FINAL Weekend Challenge!  How are you feeling?

JJ8: I'm living the dream, mate.  This is a blast!

CONFESSIONAL:

• JJ8: Every week I think I'm going home.  Every week I'm here.  Just need to play it cool for one more challenge.  Then.  I make my big move.

DAJK: I slept fantastic last night.

CONFESSIONAL:

• DAJK: I blindsided Thanos!
  • PRODUCER: [OS] You mean Arendelle Legion or Olaf.  Let's try not to use his Dead Name.]
  • DAJK: [take two] I blindsided Olaf!  Move OF THE GAME!  He thought he was in control!  He wasn't in control!  I was in control! 

ZEESOH: I'll be great after the Challenge.

CONFESSIONAL:

• ZEESOH: If I've learned anything from Cap: it's not over to it's over. 

KEANU: Yeah, same.

CONFESSIONAL:

• KEANU: I have to win.  That backstabbing DAJK's a SNAKE.  No.  He's a mouse.  I'm a cat.  The cat always gets her mouse.  

SPAGHETTI:  We're here at the Bronx Zoo's Treetop Adventure Climb and Zipline.  For today's Challenge, we have set up an obstacle course.  For safety reasons, you will all be locked into harnesses that connect to cables as you run the course.  The cables only run so far.  If you want to take it to the Next Level, you need to answer the trivia question.

SLAM!: Answer the question wrong, you need to go back to the LAST check point and run that Level again.  

SPAGHETTI: This is a timed course.  We'll run you one at a time.  Keanu, ladies first.

Keanu steps up.  She slips off her Ruby Red Slippers for sneakers, puts on her helmet and harness, and finally grabs some dirt off the ground.  She puts lines under her eyes like war paint.  She's ready.

SLAM!: All right.  Three, two, one... GO!

And She's off.  She climbs up the ladder and around the tree platform; then across the rope line, down another ladder, and up another ladder to the First Level Question.

COMPUTER: Kevin Feige was the personal assistant to which famous producer?

KEANU: Richard Donner.

The answer is correct.  She attaches her harness to the next Level and zips across the zipline.

KEANU: WEEEEEEEEEEE

She reaches the next platform for the Next Level:

COMPUTER: What famous Superhero movie did Richard Donner direct?

KEANU: Superman!

The answer is correct: She attaches her harness to the next level and runs up and down the tree village until she finally slides down the long twisting slide to the finish line.

SLAM!:  Woo-Hoo!  Keanu finishes with 78.89%!

CONFESSIONAL:

• KEANU: Not my best but still gonna be hard to beat with Bombshell going over 300,000!

SPAGHETTI: Next Up is ZeeSoh!

And he's off.  He climbs up the ladder and around the tree platform; then across the rope line, down another ladder, and up another ladder to the First Level Question.

COMPUTER: Name a Song from Marty's New York, New York.

ZEESOH: Um... New York, New York?

COMPUTER: That is correct.

His harness unlocks.  He attaches it to the Next Level and zips across the zipline.

ZEESOH: WOOHOOOOOOO

He reaches the next platform for the Next Level:

COMPUTER: What Marty Movie is dedicated to his father?

ZEESOH: Age of Innocence.

The answer is correct: She attaches her harness to the next level and runs up and down the tree village until she finally slides down the long twisting slide to the finish line.

SLAM!:  Awesome! ZeeSoh finishes with 75.10%!

CONFESSIONAL:

• KEANU: YESSSSS :circles:
  • ZEESOH: That was neat! :shades:

SPAGHETTI: JJ8, you're up!

And She's off.  He climbs up the ladder and around the tree platform; then across the rope line, down another ladder, and up another ladder to the First Level Question.

COMPUTER: Who directed Singin' In the Rain?

JJ8: I don't know.

COMPUTER: That is correct! Gene Kelly and Stanley Donen both claim they directed it.

JJ8: All right!

He attaches his harness to the Next Level and zips across the zipline.

JJ8: WEEEEEEEEEEE.  THIS AMAAAAZINNNG

JJ8: I wanna go again!

COMPUTER: Who is better Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire?

JJ8: Oh, Fred Astaire!

COMPUTER: WRONG!

JJ8: Nailed it!

JJ8 is forced to go back and re-run the level.  He zips across the zipline for the second time!

JJ8: I BELIEVE I CAN FLYYYYYY

COMPUTER: Who is better Gene Kelly or Fred Astaire?

JJ8: The Nicholas Brothers!

COMPUTER: Correct!

JJ8: Nailed it!

He attaches her harness to the next level and runs up and down the tree village until she finally slides down the long twisting slide to the finish line.

SLAM!:  Woo-Hoo! JJ8 finishes with 59.86%

SPAGHETTI: DAJK, you're up!

DAJK: Oh. I forfeit.  I am, um afraid of heights?

SLAM!: You forfeit? This is the LAST IMMUNITY CHALLENGE.

DAJK: Put me down for all zeroes.  It's gonna be a bad weekend at the box office.

SLAM! and SPAGHETTI look at each other.  

SPAGHETTI:  DAJK gets 0%.  That mean --

ZEESOH: Wait!

Everyone whips to ZeeSoh in the most dramatic fashion.  He steps aside to reveal.... A COPY MACHINE.

KEANU: [In Slo Mo] NOOOOOOO

JJ8: [In Slo Mo] YYYAAAAAAASSS

ZEESOH:  I wish to use a Copy Machine on Keanu.  I want to copy DAJK's scores.

SPAGHETTI: That means Keanu doesn't have a 78.89%!  She has zero!  ZEESOH wins Immunity and Five Coins!  JJ8 -- with his 59.86% -- wins three coins!  DAJK and Keanu both have 0%.

KEANU: So who wins the Coins?

SPAGHETTI and SLAM! look at each other.  SLAM! pulls out his phone.  Then...

FORCE GHOST CAP appears holding Baby Yoda.

FORCE GHOST CAP: There better be a big disturbance.  You disturbed Baby Yoda and I watching The In The Heights trailer for the 100th time.

SLAM!: DAJK and Keanu are both tied for 3rd.  Who gets the points?

FORCE GHOST CAP: [turning to both of them] Pick a number between 1 and 100.

DAJK and KEANU: What?

FORCE GHOST CAP: It's not hard.  I'm thinking of a number between 1 and 100.  It's really obvious.  What is it?

KEANU: Are you serious?

FORCE GHOST CAP: Yup.

DAJK: 37.

KEANU: 81

FORCE GHOST CAP:

FORCE GHOST CAP:  The answer is 42.  Because the answer is always 42.  DAJK is closer.  He gets the coins.  May the Force Be With You This Weekend.

She and Baby Yoda disappear.

SLAM!:  And that's the end of Challenge!  

ZeeSoh wins Immunity and five coins.  JJ8 and DAJK win three coins each.  That brings the total up to:

Tuck Shop Current Balance
9 Keanu
8 ZeeSoh
7 JJ-8
3 DAJK

SPAGHETTI:  Remember, This week's Tribal Council is the LAST TIME you can use your coins.  Use them wisely or one of you will join the jury of @Sheikh @PanaMovie @Claire of Themyscira and @Arendelle Legion.

SLAM!: The FINAL Tribal Council Immunity and the FINAL Challenge will be posted in the next post.

SLAM! and SPAGHETTI: Good Luck!

• Like 7

TRIBAL IMMUNITY

TRIBAL IMMUNITY: PREDICT THE FOLLOWING TUESDAY GROSSES OF...

• Black Christmas
  • Bombshell
  • Knives Out
  • Richard Jewell
  • Uncut Gems

They are due at Tuesday, December 17, 2019 at 9:59PM PST / 12:59AM EST / 3:59PM AEST.  You also need to submit your vote for Tribal Council when you submit your predictions. 

This is the LAST TIME to use your tuck shop coins. Because of this:

1 coin = 0.6666667% Bonus

2 coin = 1.3333333% Bonus

3 coin = 2% Bonus

THE FINAL CHALLENGE
Predict The Following Weekend Grosses:

CATS! - Fri  
CATS! - Sat  
CATS! - Sun  
CATS! - OW  
Star Wars - Fri  
Star Wars - Sat  
Star Wars - Sun  
Star Wars - OW  

Predictions Due by Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 9:59PM PST / 12:59AM EST / 3:59PM AEST.

@DAJK @JJ-8 @Keanu @ZeeSoh

TRIBAL COUNCIL

W1siZiIsInVwbG9hZHMvcGxhY2VfaW1hZ2VzLzRk

The Four Remaining Judys enter the Tribal Council area at the Old Pier 54, the intended final destination for the Titanic. They place their torches in sand buckets covered with James Cameron movie posters.  @DAJK @JJ-8 @Keanu and @ZeeSoh take their place in the old theater seats.

@SLAM! and @Spaghetti wait. 

SLAM!:  Welcome, Survivors.  We will not bring in our Jury: @PanaMovie, @Sheikh, @Claire of Themyscira, and finally @Arendelle Legion voted out at our last Tribal Council Murder Mystery.

They enter and take their seats in their comfort luxury Recliners.

Live Shot of Claire and Sheikh:

giphy.gif

SLAM! and Spaghetti take their seats in their director's cuts across from the campfire fueled by old celluloid film.

SLAM!:  We're finally here.  It's been a long season, full of twists and turns.  And now it's all down to you four.

SPAGHETTI: ZeeSoh, you are the only one safe tonight.  How are you feeling?

ZEESOH:  Relieved.  Proud.  I think I played a good game.  I was always a team player before the merge.  After the merge, I won the Challenges I needed to win.  I schemed when I needed to scheme.  I'm ready for whatever Cap has in store for us in the Final.

SLAM!: Cap's dead.  She's not here.

ZEESOH: Riight. Any.  Way.  I'm ready for The Final.

SPAGHETTI: JJ8, you've been on the bottom almost every time since the merge.  You're still here.

JJ8:  I don't know how I got cast as the preserved sexy lady coat tail raider, but here I am!  I'll take it.  Want to know why?

SPAGHETTI: Why?

JJ8: Cause they more often than not win.

DAJK: Know who also wins?  The Quiet Ones.  Look over there at the Jury.  All of them are good players.  They've made big moves that changed the course of the game.  If PanaMovie hadn't used his Candy Apples and Won The Lighthouse Challenge, we might not have been here.  If Claire had not won a Clutch Immunity, Sheikh would be here.  If we all had decided Claire was the biggest threat, she'd be here.  And if I hadn't turned on Thanos, let's be real, he would've won.  I kept my head down.  I didn't draw attention to myself.  And then I struck at the exact perfect moment.  

KEANU:  Shouldn't the person who deserves to win by the one with the highest score?  Making predictions isn't easy.  I don't just read an Industry Write Up and throw mud at the wall.  And I've been the highest, or the second-highest, scorer since the merge.  I won that challenge and they took it from me after some Dinner Meeting. 

DAJK: I arranged the Meau!

JJ8: The Venue!

ZEESOH: The Seating!

KEANU: I haven't used any tuck shop items except to help my own scores.

SLAM!: To quote Cap, the game is: 'Outwit, Outplay, Outlast.'  Don't you think the winner should do all three?

KEANU:  I think the best player should win.

SPAGHETTI:  But you can't vote for me!  

Everyone but Keanu laughs.

SLAM!:  It is time to reveal Tribal Immunity.  Before I reveal the predictions ---

JJ8: I want to use all of my six coins to buy two candy apples.

SLAM!: JJ8 has a +4% to his scores.

JJ8: No, no.  Just 4%.  It was a bad day at the box office.  Everyone's waiting for CATS! so no one went.  Everything was going to make zero.

Arendelle Legion rolls his eyes from the Jury section.

SPAGHETTI: All right, all right, all right.  I sense the game's afoot.

ZEESOH: I want to use all of my coins to buy a copy machine against Keanu.  I want to copy and give her JJS's score.

KEANU: I want to use my nine coins to buy me three candy apples.

SLAM!: Keanu now has +6% points, and is still in the lead.

DAJK stands dramatically.

DAJK: But *I* sent in predictions this week!

SPAGHETTI: Are they more than zero?

DAJK: Bingo!  And I want to use my last three coins to buy a candy apple.

SLAM!: DAJK adds +2% to their scores.  And as the only one who sent in predictions, Congratulations, you auto-win Immunity!  No votes for DAJK will count!

SLAM!:  And now it's time.  This is the most important vote.  Who do you want to go to the finale with you?  On that note, it's time to vote.

The tribe members go to the voting and confessional booth.

Spaghetti comes back with the voting vase.

SPAGHETTI: Now, before I reveal the votes, does anyone have any tuck shop items they wish to use?

No one stands.

SPAGHETTI: I'll read the rest of the votes.  The decision is final.  The person will be asked to join the Jury immediately. 

He opens the cover of the vase and pulls out the first vote:

SPAGHETTI: First Vote,

He reveals DAJK.

SPAGHETTI: DAJK.  Does Not Count.

Spaghetti opens up the next vote.

He reveals KEANU.

SPAGHETTI: One vote Keanu.

Spaghetti opens up the next vote.

He reveals...

SPAGHETTI: The Final Member of Our Jury... KEANU.

SLAM: Keanu, you need to bring me your torch.

Keanu slowly raises from her seat.  She brings her torch to SLAM!.

SLAM!: The tribe has spoken.

He extinguished his torch.

Keanu walks over to the Jury.

SLAM!:  We have our Final Three: DAJK, JJ8, and ZeeSoh.  And now, it's time to reveal the Jury Mechanics!

SPAGHETTI pushes a button and projects a Hologram of Force Ghost Cap and Baby Yoda.

FORCE GHOST CAP:

Dear Jury,

I want to thank all of you for playing an awesome game, being good sports with the crazy shake up this season, and just for being overall awesome folks.  I really do hope you had fun even though you didn't win.  And!  You have ONE! FINAL! PLAY!

You still can influence who wins Survivor.  As I've been saying, there's going to be NO Tuck Shop Items used for the Final Challenge.  That's where you come in!

Each member of the jury has ONE PERCENTAGE POINT that they will award EACH member of the Top 3.  You can choose to give them a NEGATIVE or POSITIVE 1%. So the most a player can end up with is +5% o -5% to their scores.

So, for example:

Steve, Thor, and Tony are left in the Final Three.  Carol is on the Jury.  She has 1% to give to Tony, 1% to give to Thor, 1% to give to Steve.  She can give -1% or +1%.

So a ballot might look like:

CAROL

Steve +1%

Thor: +1%

Tony: -1%

Because she wants Tony to lose.

You can give everyone +1% or everyone -1%.  You can not abstain.  If you do, I will put you down as automatically everyone gets +1%.

In the TV show, the Jury is NOT suppose to talk to each other and DONE Anonymously.  I know I can't stop you from talking with each other, but I *WILL* reveal the Jury's decision as one anonymous number.  They won't know how people voted unless you tell them.  

I need all decisions by Thursday, December 19, 2019 at 11:59PM EST time.  Same time as when the Final Challenge predictions are due.

Thanks and Have Fun!

SPAGHETTI: That's all we have, folks!

SLAM!: Good Luck!  And we need everything by Thursday! 

• Like 4
  • Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, JJ-8 said:

In the absence of any results, I’m voting that I won......😎

@DAJK @ZeeSoh :insane:

ok seriously though. What’s up @Cap :hiphiphoray:

I thought I had already established that it was in fact I, ZeeSoh, who has won Survivor!

Maybe I should put it in my signature or something. 

No need for any updates Cap, the title says it all

On 3/9/2020 at 5:29 AM, ZeeSoh said:

I thought I had already established that it was in fact I, ZeeSoh, who has won Survivor!

Maybe I should put it in my signature or something. 

No need for any updates Cap, the title says it all

Wait, I never heard about this...

Not Zeesoh, the Russell of this season, winning!

I was the Parvati of the season. ❤️ Cook Islands though.

• Haha 2