Eric Atreides

THE STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER WEEKEND THREAD | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here | 177.38 DOM, 197 OS, 373.5 WW | SALE NOW LIVE

2 minutes ago, Nova said:

Sorry it was a bad joke :bagoverhead: I don’t ever agree with Grace about the box office. Sometimes I agree with her when it comes to a movie’s quality. 

Well after this weekend I would understand the comarison between her and members on here 😛 And mb I didn't catch the joke, my brian aint working to well today ;)

6 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Oh no. The Top 25 is the populist awards body, the Boffies are for the arthouse snobs. Ready for Avengers: Endgame to be named the best film of the 2010s

Under the Skin ftw. Can't think of anything that comes close, tbh. Well, maybe The Guest...

• Like 1

Second Act opened this same weekend last year to the same $6.5 million as Cats.

Taylor Swift had a massive budget, a very popular source material, innovative technology, acclaimed director, and a supporting cast full of A-lists, and she couldn't even sell as many tickets as JLo.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, John Marston said:

Having to resort to a one hour interval from Atom is a sure sing that a movie is preselling worse than expected. That was mostly viewed as a negative indicator.

• Like 2