Eric Duncan

THE STAR WARS THE RISE OF SKYWALKER WEEKEND THREAD | Abandon all hope, ye who enter here | 177.38 DOM, 197 OS, 373.5 WW | SALE NOW LIVE

Can someone genuinely tell me how bad Cats was ? 

I know the CGI is wonky and weird. But do the plot ,pacing and music really have no redeeming qualities at all for the movie ?

After all, the director is Tom Hooper who made the Oscar Best Picture The king's speech. It is like you are telling me Nolan made Batman & Robin after The Dark Knight. I just think people are kind of over-trashing Cats. Can anyone enlighten me without spoiling the movie? 

Edited by WeneedtotalkaboutKevin

4 minutes ago, John Marston said:

They will do what they can to make sure Kevin Feige is involved with future Star Wars 

I'm kinda surprised if he's not gonna be THE guy to spearhead future Star Wars films. If I were in his shoes, I would've looked at Endgame as my Marvel Swansong, and then move on to other projects and pass the torch to someone else to lead the MCU.

But I guess he wants to keep going. Dude must really love Marvel.

9 minutes ago, Snark88 said:

I'm kinda surprised if he's not gonna be THE guy to spearhead future Star Wars films. If I were in his shoes, I would've looked at Endgame as my Marvel Swansong, and then move on to other projects and pass the torch to someone else to lead the MCU.

But I guess he wants to keep going. Dude must really love Marvel.

Marvel is doomed (to mediocrity) from now on - with or without Feige.

But without him - yeah, they'd be even worse, lol.

1 hour ago, mikee11 said:

I don't know if Rian is too happy he's obviously sending out signals he wants back on Star Wars but I'm not sure if they're gonna call on him to lead the next phase of the franchise. I mean I hope not.

I hope he has the decency to stay away from SW.