JB33

Weekday Numbers: Dec 23 - Dec 26, 2019

1 minute ago, Arendelle Legion said:

I can’t believe I’m going to have to listen to a week of people telling me that TROS’s day 4,5,6,7,8 are good because they’re doing better than TLJ’s (workday) 4,5,6,7,8 🤦‍♂️

This was always the argument for RISE OF SKYWALKER, though. The holidays line up for it so much better than LAST JEDI. It isn't disingenuous. 

16 minutes ago, ViewerAnon said:

This was always the argument for RISE OF SKYWALKER, though. The holidays line up for it so much better than LAST JEDI. It isn't disingenuous. 

It’s certainly true that TROS’s holiday season helps it, but we’re just a couple hours into Day 4 being available and I’ve already seen a bunch of people (not just here, but some here) try to reason:  

TROS Day 4 is better than TLJ Day 4

TROS weekend was worse than TLJ weekend

therefore TROS is/will hold better than TLJ, generally    

Which is of course a crock of utter bullshit. 

Edited by Arendelle Legion
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

It’s certainly true that TROS’s holiday season helps it, but we’re just a couple hours into Day 4 being available and I’ve already seen a bunch of people (not just here, but some here) try to reason:  

TROS Day 4 is better than TLJ Day 4

TROS weekend was worse than TLJ weekend

therefore TROS is/will hold better than TLJ, generally    

Which is of course a crock of utter bullshit. 

On the Monday number post on Reddit, a bunch of people were saying the Monday drop means that the weekend was influenced by the bad WOM of TLJ and now the good WOM of TROS is taking over *facepalm*.

• Like 2
  • Haha 6

23 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

I see Disney is out in full force saying basically SEE SEE PEOPLE ARE SEEING THE MOVIE IT'S NOT UNDERPERFORMING! IT'S NOT OKAY!

Even though it is.

ok