Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread: SW 26.2/25.3/21 72.5M | Jumanji 11.7/12.4/11 35.1M | Frozen 6/5.85/5.3 17.15M

1.) Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker (Dis) 4,406 theaters Wed $32M (+60%)/Th $30.7M (-4%)/3-day: $89.6M (-49%)/5-day: $154M/Cume: $380.9M/Wk 2

1.) Star Wars: Rise of Skywalker (Dis) 4,406 theaters Fri $26.2M (-71%)/3-day: $76M (-57%)/5-day: $138.8M/Cume: $365.8M/Wk 2

Risultati immagini per reality is often disappointing

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8
  • Astonished 1

Anecdotally, the 6PM show of Skywalker at the Naples, Florida Paragon Pavilion was sold out last night; fans locally celebrating the ninth-quel with balloon constructions in the lobby.

I can't believe this is in the article. I'm crying lmaoo. 

• Haha 10
  • Astonished 3

1 minute ago, XO21 said:

Anecdotally, the 6PM show of Skywalker at the Naples, Florida Paragon Pavilion was sold out last night; fans locally celebrating the ninth-quel with balloon constructions in the lobby.

This is giving me BKB and his parking reports vibe. 

• Haha 9

I felt it in my bones years ago that this wouldn't hit a billion. Even if it limps across that line, i take that as vindication since i was told in no uncertain terms that it'd either pass tlj or make 1.2. They swore the star wars fanboy brand loyalty was BULLETPROOF.  Well look where we are now... wondering if a star wars finale will break 75m on its second weekend lmao

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, XO21 said:

DVnIR0x.gif

1 minute ago, boomboom234 said:

Nah J.J. will be fine he’s the greatest hits album of directors he’ll just make another remixed Spielberg movie that will make decent money 

I wonder what beloved classic IP WB will throw at him so he can give it the JJ treatment