Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread: SW 26.2/25.3/21 72.5M | Jumanji 11.7/12.4/11 35.1M | Frozen 6/5.85/5.3 17.15M

3 hours ago, SchumacherFTW said:

Because Game of Thrones really helped Terminator Genysis. 

Actually, maybe it did? Look at Dark Fate. And then there is Aquaman of course.

With half the Stark boys and Ramin Djawadi, it sure is looking like Disney is counting on a Game of Thrones bump to sell the unknown Eternals.

1 hour ago, ZackM said:

I'm thinking we're going to end up right around 26M again today for Star Wars.  The numbers here are running almost identical to yesterday.

26 would not be a shocking miss, but even with break Saturday early part should be a bit stronger than Friday so I dunno if running even is a good sign to avoid Jat’s projection.

• Like 1

Bob Iger doesn’t know how to handle Star Wars.  KK has wanted extended breaks between films and trilogies, but Bob thinks you can crank out 2 films a year with this franchise and be fine.  He is probably the biggest problem with Star Wars and the BO right now.  Over saturation is a real thing.  Star Wars needs to become events again, not normalized movies.  Bob Iger is gonna kill they franchise if he doesn’t start letting people that understand Star Wars actually make the decisions. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Arendelle Legion said:

26 would not be a shocking miss, but even with break Saturday early part should be a bit stronger than Friday so I dunno if running even is a good sign to avoid Jat’s projection.

4 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

Let's go with 22-23, 10.5 and 4.75. I won't be active today but I guess these will hold.

Perfect timing Jat 😛  

enjoy your day IRL.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Jedi Jat said:

Let's go with 22-23, 10.5 and 4.75. I won't be active today but I guess these will hold.

Yikes for Star Wars. 

Good thing it's a new decade in a few days. Let the past die.

Bring on the 2020s please.