Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread: SW 26.2/25.3/21 72.5M | Jumanji 11.7/12.4/11 35.1M | Frozen 6/5.85/5.3 17.15M

Since I brought it up, the one thing that bothers me about Amazon’s streaming service is I always here about these first look deals that they have with people but then I never actually see any shows from said people? 

They did have The Man In The High Castle which I really enjoyed though. 

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Nova said:

Since I brought it up, the one thing that bothers me about Amazon’s streaming service is I always here about these first look deals that they have with people but then I never actually see any shows from said people? 

They did have The Man In The High Castle which I really enjoyed though. 

You watch The Boys yet? 

2 hours ago, Marcos12 said:

In USA, Mandalorian may even be more popular than The Witcher, but on the international market The Witcher will be much more popular, but I don't think it will beat  Stranger Things popularity.

This is pretty dumb to say. Mandalorian is not even available in most international market therefore you can't compare. It's like saying tros is more popular than joker in China

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I have Amazon Prime (college student in the middle of nowhere), and the Verizon free year for Disney+.

I loved the chilling atmospherics and Rufus Sewell's performance on Man in the High Castle. I also greatly enjoy scifi (I'm a physics grad student), so my plan for the rest of break is catching up on The Expanse, with perhaps The Boys to follow.

• Like 2

Daily actuals

Dec 27, 2019 1 $26,069,973 -15% -71% 4,406 $5,917   $315,866,789 8
Dec 28, 2019 1 $25,075,535 -4% -47% 4,406 $5,691   $340,942,324 9
Dec 29, 2019 1 $21,244,082 -15% -47% 4,406 $4,822   $362,186,406 10

Pretty decent Sun drop relative to Sat, less so vs Fri

12 hours ago, Wonder Midget said:

It was meant to be uncomfortable and creepy. Besides Anakin 's stalkerish actions, the two bond when Anakin tells Padme about killing the Sand People. It's hard to find two lovers as dysfunctional as these two, especially in a "family" film.

This is the best post of the year - not kidding - so simple and poignant. 

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, cdsacken said:

Amazons streaming is very weak sauce. However it's free since I need prime (wife's shipping fees would bankrupt me)

1 hour ago, ChiSoxRox said:

I have Amazon Prime (college student in the middle of nowhere), and the Verizon free year for Disney+.

I loved the chilling atmospherics and Rufus Sewell's performance on Man in the High Castle. I also greatly enjoy scifi (I'm a physics grad student), so my plan for the rest of break is catching up on The Expanse, with perhaps The Boys to follow.

Overall not that impressed with Amazon Prime with one exception: "Marvelous Mrs Maisel" is the best streaming comedy series since "THe Veep".

• Like 1