Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

1 minute ago, Daxtreme said:

behind the scenes reveal that the ending was modified because of COVID, so at least there's that for those who are mad.

They couldn't film lots of scenes they had envisioned. 

It's clunky, even as someone who really liked the series. 

In that case I kinda wish the show was delayed, though I understand the desire to start getting these out quickly. I liked it overall but it definitely didn't feel as smooth as it could've been.

Edited by Menor

8 minutes ago, Menor said:

In that case I kinda wish the show was delayed, though I understand the desire to start getting these out quickly. I liked it overall but it definitely didn't feel as smooth as it could've been.

Yeah, would have preferred a delay too. But the reasons not to are pretty obvious, so oh well. Their will be future appearances of Wanda, Vision, and kids so it’s not a huge deal in the long run.

Now that Sam Wilson is getting a movie, I’ll be very upset if Wanda doesn’t get her own Scarlet Witch movie, especially considering how popular Wanda is now and the MCU is lacking in sole female stars besides Brie Larson moving forward.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Nothing too big but the current one has something moving through woods in left fast and they added more trees on mountain.

I checked on D+, probably someone faked.

i see it when i look on D+. Looks real

2 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Really? Its not even Top 10 shows of 2020-21 I suppose. 

and Better Call Saul has just 3 nominations? That's like best running TV shows presently.

Different categories. Wandavision is Limited Series. 

Anyway, congrats to Wanda on this ownage.  What really matters is that it picked up 7 above the line nominations (Series, Directing, Actor, Actress, Supporting Actress, Editing, Script). Tech heavy shows are shoe-in for techs so that was expected but above the lines are where it is. :bravo:

• Like 2

5 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Really? Its not even Top 10 shows of 2020-21 I suppose. 

and Better Call Saul has just 3 nominations? That's like best running TV shows presently.

The consistent lack of respect paid to Better Call Saul over the last few years is baffling to me. The latest season was outstanding and better than most of the shows that actually do get nominated. Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn should be easy nominations, and the episode where Saul was in the desert from this season would easily win best writing and direction in a just world.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, SnokesLegs said:

The consistent lack of respect paid to Better Call Saul over the last few years is baffling to me. The latest season was outstanding and better than most of the shows that actually do get nominated. Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn should be easy nominations, and the episode where Saul was in the desert from this season would easily win best writing and direction in a just world.

Like there isn't even competition. BCS last two season are par BB.

• Like 1

Wandavision was guaranteed to get in considering that it was one of the most popular shows of the past year and had a massive marketing campaign. When GOT's last season got in, it's pretty easy for a show like this to get in. Really only shows how dire the past year was.

I didn't check every award nomination, and I know it got tons of acting and writing noms too, but I think a good chunk of the Emmy nominations were technical awards. Mandalorian and The Crown got 24 nominations and those are both costly, movie budget-style programs.

• Like 1