Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

2 hours ago, SnokesLegs said:

The consistent lack of respect paid to Better Call Saul over the last few years is baffling to me. The latest season was outstanding and better than most of the shows that actually do get nominated. Bob Odenkirk and Rhea Seehorn should be easy nominations, and the episode where Saul was in the desert from this season would easily win best writing and direction in a just world.

Sadly yes. Awards are not the only measure of quality. They are decided by a limited number of people (be it 12, 90, 6000,etc) who watch what gets most aggressively campaigned and/or is most buzzed about. So some quality program is always going to slip through cracks. Emmys up'd the number of nominees in some categories (8 for Outstanding Drama, 6 in various acting) but even that cannot put all deserved in the line up. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Really? Its not even Top 10 shows of 2020-21 I suppose. 

and Better Call Saul has just 3 nominations? That's like best running TV shows presently.

Better Call Saul didn't air this past year

It's almost the end of 2021 and we still don't know where Wanda goes next after Doctor Strange 2.

I am almost confident that a Scarlet Witch movie is on the cards, but Disney are probably just wanting to get through the first few batches of movies before announcing anything past the Fantastic Four movie. We already have Cap 4 and Blade as un-announced movies on the timeline. 

• Like 1

Just rewatched it, and, God, I just realised that Dottie was played by the Buffyverse's Anya, Emma Caulfield. SOmehow missed that first viewing.

On 1/22/2021 at 3:08 PM, charlie Jatinder said:
  Reveal hidden contents

the good times of 2021. 😍

• Like 1