Daxtreme

Disney+ MCU: Wandavision | January 15, 2021 | UNTAGGED SPOILERS ALLOWED! ENTER AT YOUR OWN RISK

7 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Heard a romour that Wolverine will have a cameo in Falcon&WS. Hope its true

There is a rumor (and decent evidence) that Madripoor (fictional island nation loosely based on Singapore) is in F&WS. Madripoor in the comics is mainly found in the X-Men comics. I think people are stretching this into something it's not (i.e, Wolverine being in F&WS). 

• Like 2

Confirmed 9 episodes, as I have suspected for quite some time. If they go one per week that will end the weekend before F&WS debuts.     

However, I’m guessing that the likely structure is 6 half hour more sitcom-y episodes followed by 3 hour long more marvel action-y episodes. I doubt they’ll debut with just 30 minutes of content, so my best guess atm is:  

Half hour pilot on Jan 15

Half hour 2nd episode the same week, possible also released on the 15th or midweek more like the 18th

Half hour ep 3 on Jan 22

one per week from there, concluding March 5

Legends episode with F&WS stuff on March 12   

They could also release two episodes a week for each week with the shorter episodes and finish on Feb 19, followed by like... a breather week, a WS Legends episode, and then a Falcon Legends episode. I don’t think they’ll go for that much ~dead space between the two shows though.

Edited by WandaLegion
  • Like 1