CAYOM Year 7 Discussion Thread

My current schedule is to have Scav3 draft done and sent to Numbers by Super Bowl weekend and have it published by Valentine's. Zelda's draft I'm aiming to have done around Valentine's as well.

• Like 3

My hope is to have Until Dawn done by the end of the coming weekend.

Then I shift to Pillars 3.

• Like 2

I hope to finish Toons by the end of the week, and an outline of GLCH done by next weekend. Then a draft of it posted by Super Bowl at the earliest or VD at the latest.

• Like 1

I must admit I've caught a bit of the post-holiday blues which has prevented me from doing any writing so far. I am hoping to continue writing for Penpal and AoT (both of which I started drafts on a very, very long time ago) so my goal is to jump back into those starting tomorrow.

• Like 2

My goal is to to finish Banjo-Kazooie by the end of the week. I'll be in good shape if I knock out this and Yang before my schedule gets too tight.

• Like 1

Update:
- I should have a draft of Toons ready tomorrow

- If finished, I’ll go on to making some fillers (Zatanna, Statham/Ridley Futball arena action thriller, maybe a comedy with effort)

- Then I’ll begin the process of making an outline/draft of GLCH all in the span of two weeks.

- Then whatever else I want.

• Like 1