CAYOM Year 7 Discussion Thread

I would say we still need actual films (non concert/docs) for the following dates:

2/3

2/24

3/10 

3/24

5/5 (will be fine once the Ethan Cruise Missile is up)

6/16 (will be fine once Scavvy 3 is up)

7/14 (will be fine once Blank tentpole is up)

8/18 (will be fine once the Blank drama related to the mystery Blank tentpole is up)

So four of the above dates have films supposedly set, so we need another 4 if possible.

• Like 2

My Y8 most anticipated 

1. BH3 (almost forgot it’s Y8)

2. Epsilon II/III

3. Dogman/Wanderer

4. Everything We Loss

5. +2

6. Abomination

7. Daughters

8. RJ sci-fi

9. One Punch Man 2

10. Queen

• Like 2

So this is my most anticipated list, one for each person!

@Alpha I'm excited for Wanderer! It sounds ambitious! I think it represents a nice progression from the Amulet films and Laika for the studio! I'm also excited for the character driven stufd you might write!

@Blankments I think the mixture of Steven Soderbergh and Gillian Flynn is more than a little interesting! I'm ready to dive into the mystery! I'm also intrigued by Dog Man!

@cookie I'm eager to see how the Scavenger Wars franchise concludes! I see that it's in unprecedented territory in terms of how franchises conclude! I also can't wait to read The Wicker Man!

@Ethan Hunt I can't wait to see how Daughters fares as a Greta Gerwig film and as a film with an ambitious scope!

@4815162342 There's a chance you could take Y8 and run with it because of how promising the entire slate sounds! But I think I'm anticipating World of Trouble the most because I'm curious about the finale of the series! The Bronx is Burning sounds like a fantastic OC!

@Reddroast I'm a fan of the World War Z movie from 2013, so your adaptation of the novel is something I'm interested in! I'm also interested in Swap Meet and The Castaways!

@Rorschach Penpal! It sounds like you're at a place where you're close to finishing it, and I think that film has a lot of potential! Plus, I'm interested in seeing the progression of Attack on Titan!

@Spaghetti I'm very excited to get back to the world established in the first Epsilon Syndicate film! Be More Chill also sounds good as a delightfully offbeat musical!

@YourMother the Edgelord The Nine Lives film sounds intriguing in my opinion! Heartman and Shell Shocked are two films I'm especially itching to read! Your slate is really promising!

@cannastop @MCKillswitch123 @The Panda @Xillix Whether or not you guys write anything, I'll definitely be excited to read it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1