Jump to content
sfran43

Weekday Numbers (1/14/20 - 1/16/20)

Recommended Posts

Hollywood Reporter still saying TROS will make 1.2 billion or more...

 

 

Quote

" analysts believe Skywalker has a shot at $1.2 billion to $1.25 billion, a decline of 9 percent to 6 percent from Jedi, respectively, after an opening gap of 20 percent. "

 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/box-office-star-wars-rise-skywalker-crosses-1b-globally-1269577

  • Haha 7
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Saw Just Mercy yesterday. Phenomenal movie (although the only downside is it might be knocking Little Women out of my top 10). Can definitely see it having legs (is it possible it stays flat for the 4-day?).

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, DAJK said:

Saw Just Mercy yesterday. Phenomenal movie (although the only downside is it might be knocking Little Women out of my top 10). Can definitely see it having legs (is it possible it stays flat for the 4-day?).

Just staying flat for the 4-day would be a bummer

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, John Marston said:

Hollywood Reporter still saying TROS will make 1.2 billion or more...

 

 

 

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/box-office-star-wars-rise-skywalker-crosses-1b-globally-1269577

It only needs a 45 multi from this worldwide monday to get to 1.2B, so it seems like a logical estimate.

Edited by pepsa
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, narniadis said:

As nice as 1B is, its a very boring number for this film now..... 

Problem is ,I think Disney was expecting a lot more for this film.

Link to post
Share on other sites
51 minutes ago, narniadis said:

As nice as 1B is, its a very boring number for this film now..... 

In a year when 8 other movies already reached this milestone it sure becomes boring.

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, misafeco said:

In a year when 8 other movies already reached this milestone it sure becomes boring.

Well don't worry then, it'll be a lot less boring in 2020

  • Haha 4
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

just over a billion is not an impressive number for TROS in any shape or form .They went all out on the "finale"  marketing yet it will make nearly 300m less than TLJ, close to a billion less than TFA and looks like won't even outgross the R rated Joker worldwide

Edited by John Marston
  • Like 4
  • Not Cool 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Guidelines. Feel free to read our Privacy Policy as well.