YM!

2021 Box office Discussion

I don't see why The Matrix 4 or The Batman would be delayed tbh. They both still have a year until they release and already completed a substantial amount of shooting. Wouldn't be surprised if Wachowski and Reeves already started editing the footage they have shot.

If The Batman does change release dates, I think it's moving to October. Great spot that worked well for WB for the past two years, including for a DC movie. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, lorddemaxus said:

If The Batman does change release dates, I think it's moving to October. Great spot that worked well for WB for the past two years, including for a DC movie. 

Move Batman to July 16, force Sony to move Spidey 3

7 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

lol people don't learn. Thor 4 is winning 2021 by a margin and there is nothing anyone can do about that. Yeah Avatar 2 will win if it release.

Thor 4 won't even be the highest funnybook film of 2021, and Jimbo will win easy

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Saul Goodman said:

Thor 4 will be highest grossing CBM of 2021, unless Doctor Strange 2 somehow makes the date with a late production start. Spidey 3 is a contender too.

Even though The Batman trends every-time a new piece of news drops? Yeah... right.

• Haha 1

Not a fanboy comment :

Thor 4 will win box office in CBM category. ( Due to being a semi- Avengers movie) 

If Doctor Strange 2 makes the 2021. It will also be very big. ( Also a semi Avengers movie due to Multiverse) 

CBM Box office rankings:

1. Thor 4

2. Doctor Strange 2

3. Batman 

4. Shang-Chi 

5. Spider-Man 3

6. Black Adam 

7. The Suicide Squad 

Shang-Chi can also be very high but first need to see the trailer. 

Batman 2 will be very big. Like 1.6b+ big. BATMAN 2021 sew around 1.1b at best. 

2 hours ago, grim22 said:

Moderation: not the Fanboy war thread. @TMP and @Saul Goodman will be threadbanned for a week from this thread for starting a Marvel vs DC fan war

Then give us Fanboy war thread. Removing Fanboy war thread is idiotic. How I can convince the mod panel, how many signs I need?

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Twitter trends aren't all that hard for dedicate fanbases. 

In India almost everything trends due to fanbase. 

Spider-Man, Superman and Batman trends because they have a very large fanbase. 

7 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

lol people don't learn. Thor 4 is winning 2021 by a margin and there is nothing anyone can do about that. Yeah Avatar 2 will win if it release.

Who says Thor 4 is coming in 2021?

3 hours ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Then give us Fanboy war thread. Removing Fanboy war thread is idiotic. How I can convince the mod panel, how many signs I need?

It’s good. It cause people to die out faster.