YM!

2021 Box office Discussion

3 hours ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Well with Avatar 2 gone Jurassic World: Dominion becomes front runner for highest grossing film of 2021. Though with the constant schedule changes we're gonna see plenty of 2021 films move.

I don't think JW:D will do same as JW:FK, atleast 25% drop everywhere except China, where may be perhaps flat in lc drop in $.

CBM toppers that year easily beat it. I have JW at number 5 currently after Eternal, Spidey (will it make), Batman and something else I am missing.

Batman, Spider-Man 3 (now with December release date), and Jurassic World Dominion are the likeliest to be #1

I think people are underestimating Dominion, it has the original 3 stars who will be prominent and more than likely will share scenes with each other unlike how Disney didn’t have the original trio together in one scene for the Star Wars sequels

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YourMother the Edgelord said:

I think TLM if it’s December 16th, 2021, it’ll probably be number one. If not that JWD or Batman or Eternals. I think Spidey 3 will fall from FFH tbh.

NVM Spider-Man 3 is Christmas so jumping I guess.