DeeCee

Coronavirus | COVID-19 | Global Pandemic | PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION TO THIS THREAD

4 hours ago, Nova said:

NJ has a 63% positive test rating versus NY state's 23% as of yesterday. 

Fuck Trump.

At least some in government knew what was coming... Here's what they did:

• Not Cool 1

6 minutes ago, K1stpierre said:

Yeah, that's what bothers me as I was in contact with my parents and others today. I really hope it wasn't it. I don't want to infect the ones I love.

Me too. I'm not scared of getting the virus (if it happens it happens), but the LAST thing I want to do is give it to a single other person. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Fuck Trump.

That is just plain fucking dirty and sleazy

2 hours ago, dudalb said:

When studying evolution and realizing that homo sapiens were able to thrive and outlive the neanderthals not because of their physical strength, but their intelligence, it's a shame that natural selection hasn't been able to play its course with those idiots.

16 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Alternate version, Tele comes to Canada and thinks about the kid sitting next to him "who is this fucker eating poutine and drinking Tim Hortons coffee in a movie theatre" and it's me

The Power Ranger outfit would be a giveaway, though. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

10 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

Til my mom passed, I was up in Voorhees (where she moved after my dad died) twice a year...so til very recently, I've been up to date on all things South Jersey (and this explains why I'm the huge Eagles fan:)...

I’m very sorry to hear about your mom and your dad passing :( 

I grew up in Blackwood but moved to Washington Township in middle school. Lived in SJ my whole life but I HATE the Eagles (Sorry ;)

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Fuck Trump.

Throw them in jail. 

• Like 2

A follow-up on the whole ibuprofen thing. 

tl;dr - It’s fine to take. But well worth reading the article to read about the various side effects and differences between ibuprofen and acetaminophen products. 

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/stephaniemlee/coronavirus-ibuprofen-who

• Thanks 1

a small sniffle or cough that may be due to allergies or a sore throat from a small random infection will likely feel worse then normal as you are anxious as well.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Fuck Trump.

Eeeeeeeewwwww

10 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Fuck Trump.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

So,

I have been noticing today my throat has been semi getting sore........

Should I be concerned?

Fever, dry cough and shortness of breath are the main symptoms.

4 minutes ago, Nova said:

I’m very sorry to hear about your mom and your dad passing :( 

I grew up in Blackwood but moved to Washington Township in middle school. Lived in SJ my whole life but I HATE the Eagles (Sorry ;)

It's all good:)...as long as your a Phillies fan:)...

My aunt had season tickets to Eagles games when I was a kid/young adult...and my dad let his crazy much younger sister take us to football games and tailgate (she had 2 tickets and no spouse, so she traded off which kid she took each time once we hit a certain age).  I saw my 1st game in person at 12, went to the TB playoff game in a Sixers jacket and had fans boo bird me after the game when they didn't realize it was a Sixers coat (funniest part was their friends would pipe up that they were morons for not recognizing the Sixers logo...had my Eagle T on, but it's cold in January:), and pretty much loved every experience...

We also did every Phillies double header there was b/c my dad was cheap, so if he was gonna pay to bring 6 kids to a game, he wanted 2 games:)...and a home run hitting contest...those were also a blast...

And now, I can't interest my own kids in either sport or really any sports...so, go figure...I have the musical and theater kids...so my life is spent watching NFL and MLB games solo (and keeping up with the Sixers and Flyers) while taking the kids to choir, theater performances, and movies:)...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Posted (edited)
36 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Fuck Trump.

If this is a war,then Burr commited treason.

More serious for him because of his position as head of the Senate Intelligence comittee.

Edited by dudalb

56 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Fuck Trump.

That makes me want to puke. 

Hell yeah, this is a great article. Worth reading by everyone, because it acknowledges what kind of lockdown we need to do AND how dramatically it can help us, down the line. (Also, that the lockdown hopefully can be just a few months).

”The Hammer & The Dance”

https://medium.com/@tomaspueyo/coronavirus-the-hammer-and-the-dance-be9337092b56

• Like 3

1 hour ago, lilmac said:

Notice how differently you talk about liberals and conservatives. Liberals make gaffes "Newsom might have overdone it", for a conservative leader it's him being utterly stupid.

Trump can't spell the word hamburger, and is on record saying being rich and famous means he can greet women by grabbing them by their genitalia.

Newsome really doesn't compare in the gaffe department.

Social media is migraine inducing at this point. This is the average tweet about the CA lockdown right now.

Are these conservative talking heads putting on an act, or are they really this dumb?

• Like 1