DeeCee

Coronavirus | COVID-19 | Global Pandemic | PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION TO THIS THREAD

10 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Here's the irony. The more we flatten the curve, the more Trump is convinced lockdowns are useless.

So even if the lockdowns work Trump is going to claim they're a waste of time. This means alot of red states are going end lockdowns and we're going to have an Italy/Spain situation. 

Sadly, I think that situation is inevitable already, even with current lockdowns in place. If we had done more testing we'd have a better idea of exactly how bad things look.

19 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

3 months of lockdown? No.

3 weeks of lockdown? Also no.

Many states will fully open by the end of April, in a month from now? Incredibly optimistic to say, given not even China is back to normal yet.

This expectation that daily live will be able to resume in the states within a month is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Oh god no definitely not in New York. Florida is fixing to blow up hardcore and explode late.

I'm saying plenty of states will open in April under guidance of POTUS. It will be a horrible decision for many. Q2 is gonna be a 30% drop in GDP from a negative q1

Even if the theaters are reopened, most of us will be too broke to go to the theaters by August!😭

• Like 2

Lmao packed churches. Might as well be pouring koolaid cups for a massive ceremony

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

25 minutes ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

3 months of lockdown? No.

3 weeks of lockdown? Also no.

Many states will fully open by the end of April, in a month from now? Incredibly optimistic to say, given not even China is back to normal yet.

This expectation that daily live will be able to resume in the states within a month is FUCKING RIDICULOUS.

Im sorry, but life is going to have to go on at some point. They mandated a 21 day lockdown in my home state. My wife is probably going to get laid off now bc of it. We lose half our income. She works retail. Them being down for a month is suicide. 

Posted (edited)

Il #Covid19 nel mondo
#Cina 81591
#Italia 69176
#USA 51542
#Spagna 39676
#Germania 32781
#Iran 24811
#Francia 22605
#Svizzera 9877
#CoreadelSud 9037
#RegnoUnito 8164
#Olanda 5578
#Austria 5137
#Belgio 4269
#Norvegia 2779
#Canada 2581
#Portogallo 2362
#Svezia 2286
#Australia 2044

Edited by fabiopazzo2

Wow imagine if other states tested like New York did. 

28 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Lmao packed churches. Might as well be pouring koolaid cups for a massive ceremony

Consider it Darwinism in Action......

51 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

In what respect? Not fighting a pandemic, that's for sure.

As for what is normal, China is reopening movie theaters for example.

In spite of recent reports saying the recovery rate is falsehood?

45 minutes ago, doublejack said:

Sadly, I think that situation is inevitable already, even with current lockdowns in place. If we had done more testing we'd have a better idea of exactly how bad things look.

It's going to be worse,with a POTUS in denial about reality.

1 hour ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

Trump just yesterday said in his COVID press conference that an unproven drug combination he's pushing is a "gift from god".

People just eat it up.

Religion kills.

50 minutes ago, Plain Old Tele said:

Cuomo spitting fire. 

I bet Biden is regretting his "I will nominate a women as my running mate" promise....

• Like 1

And if it gets horrendous. Fox News will not show it.

Fox News is evil. Murdoch is the source of the evil.

• ...wtf 1

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I bet Biden is regretting his "I will nominate a women as my running mate" promise....

Eh, I don’t think so. 

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, Jordanstine said:

It's quite obvious, that this is not a mistake. They do it intentionally. They probably hope the big wave of deaths is over right in time, before election is looming. After that, America will be an economic frontrunner compared to other nations and that's what he uses for his campaign.

The deaths won't matter anymore, I have lost pretty much every faith, that Trump loses the election.

All they do now is with the goal to prolong the reign. People like to think they are dumb, but they are smart enough, to have gone through a lot of shit, and nothing ever left a taste bad enough to hurt them.

Yeah, this is America 2020. No responsibility.