DeeCee

Coronavirus | COVID-19 | Global Pandemic | PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION TO THIS THREAD

4 minutes ago, Killimano3 said:

Ugh I need to find something to do with my evenings other then laying in bed refreshing worldometers coronavirus tracking page. It's not a healthy use of my time...

Legomasters - the most brilliant use of Lego in entertainment since the Lego Movie...and it actually teaches you something and can give you something to do if you have piles of them somewhere...

1 minute ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

YOU, PREVIOUSLY:

"I’m ready for this non-event to pass us by."

"Are we up to 100 deaths a day yet??"

"Blame everything going wrong on the virus."

And now you want to suggest stopping precaution because you think Europe shows that precautions are doomed to fail?

Give me a break.

Yeah, I checked KJ posting history but did not want to make the argument more heated.

But, yeah, this is one hell of a non event.

And the 100 deaths a day...we will get there....

• Like 2
7 minutes ago, KJsooner said:

So you’re content with letting our society collapse in the USA. I’m glad you’re not running our country. 🙄 

Guess what happens if we "reopen" and the death toll increases by several magnitudes?

1 minute ago, TwoMisfits said:

Legomasters - the most brilliant use of Lego in entertainment since the Lego Movie...and it actually teaches you something and can give you something to do if you have piles of them somewhere...

My own suggestion is read a few books.

Plenty of E books out there. Kindle is your friend.

And you don't even need a Kindle; there are Kindle apps that will turn just about any hand held device into a Kindle E reader.

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

Guess what happens if we "reopen" and the death toll increases by several magnitudes?

Make America Dead Again.

The Irony is that almost all economic experts are saying that reopening too soon would be a disaster for the economy.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

They can’t hold this country hostage forever. 330 million people and several corporations won’t be okay with that shit. No matter how many tinfoil hats you were. There’s a point when life has to go on. 

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

There's also the prospect of becoming destitute due to job loss or a lack of income.

That stress can be unbearable to the average American. 

True, but Tell and I were talking about the Nurses and Doctors. it's a combat situation.

• Like 1

Governor Rejects State Lockdown For COVID-19: ‘Mississippi's Never Going to Be China’

Gov. Tate Reeves announced that he will not order non-essential Mississippi businesses to close or for Mississippians to "shelter in place" to flatten the curve of the coronavirus. He made it clear that business concerns are keeping him from enacting a consistent policy across Mississippi. Photo: Facebook Live

https://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2020/mar/23/governor-rejects-state-lockdown-covid-19-mississip/

March 24 UPDATE to below story: At a press conference this morning, Gov. Tate Reeves said he's still taking a "Wait and See" approach to a shelter-at-home order. He didn't give details of executive orders he says he plans to sign as Mississippi saw the largest number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in a single day thus far.

Meanwhile:

Mississippi - 485 Cases |+108 Cases | 5 deaths

• Like 1
4 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

Id rather face this crisis standing up than laying down. That’s just me though.

Just now, KJsooner said:

They can’t hold this country hostage forever. 330 million people and several corporations won’t be okay with that shit. No matter how many tinfoil hats you were. There’s a point when life has to go on. 

So science and Medicine are tinfoil nonsense...

You know, you are not really good at debating.

• Like 2
Just now, KJsooner said:

You haven't seen "held hostage" yet.

Just you wait. You want to go from denying the virus all the way to accepting it into your life and body because money must go on, you go ahead.

It's not going to end well.

• Like 2
1 minute ago, KJsooner said:

Id rather face this crisis standing up than laying down. That’s just me though.

That is very macho.

Does not agree with what my D.I. told me in U.S Army Basic Training: Standing up in combat is a quick way to get yourself killed.It's not being brave,it;s being stupid.

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 2
1 minute ago, KJsooner said:

Oh, that's right! It's all a conspiracy... 🙄

Lots of people and corporations also won't be okay with more and more of their family members and employees dying.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, OncomingStorm93 said:

You haven't seen "held hostage" yet.

Just you wait. You want to go from denying the virus all the way to accepting it into your life and body because money must go on, you go ahead.

It's not going to end well.

I repeat. "Reopening the Country" prematurely is going to huge economic damage.

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PDC1987 said:

Governor Rejects State Lockdown For COVID-19: ‘Mississippi's Never Going to Be China’

Gov. Tate Reeves announced that he will not order non-essential Mississippi businesses to close or for Mississippians to "shelter in place" to flatten the curve of the coronavirus. He made it clear that business concerns are keeping him from enacting a consistent policy across Mississippi. Photo: Facebook Live

https://www.jacksonfreepress.com/news/2020/mar/23/governor-rejects-state-lockdown-covid-19-mississip/

March 24 UPDATE to below story: At a press conference this morning, Gov. Tate Reeves said he's still taking a "Wait and See" approach to a shelter-at-home order. He didn't give details of executive orders he says he plans to sign as Mississippi saw the largest number of confirmed COVID-19 cases in a single day thus far.

Meanwhile:

Mississippi - 485 Cases |+108 Cases | 5 deaths

And Misisissippi is right next door to Lousiana, which is going to be the next hot spot.

Too bad microbes don't give a damn about state boundaries.

Just me or anybody else note a lot of the worst stupidity is coming from states that were in the Confederacy?

Edited by dudalb
  • Like 1
11 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

That actually sounds cool O= I think I'll try watching that! Now I remember why I spend all this time on a movie forum...

• Like 1

The CHinese, BTW, are not big fans of Chrolquine.

It might be useful in some situations, but it's not a miracle cure. But what do scientest know as opposed to Trump's "feelings",.

Just now, KJsooner said:

You can be infected through other means. Eyes, ears, mouth, butthole, penis hole.

You got goggles?

You gotta go full retard to combat this plague. Or you could just relax and let nature do its thang.

Mods, KJSooner is trolling. Please remove him from the premises.

• Like 2
Just now, KJsooner said:

You can be infected through other means. Eyes, ears, mouth, butthole, penis hole.

You got goggles?

You gotta go full retard to combat this plague. Or you could just relax and let nature do its thang.

Must....not...comment....or...I ..will..be ...banned