google-site-verification=EzRt-ZmNlc4J5RNLXiuJpAEGjNviG678nNB1w49cgZg Jump to content
DeeCee

Coronavirus | COVID-19 | Global Pandemic | PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION TO THIS THREAD

1 hour ago, Ryan Reynolds said:

Hard to believe Disney World is opening in a few days, what could go wrong? 

Same way it's going wrong for Sea World, Universal and Busch Gardens right now.

(Seriously, people should look up videos on how they've been operating for the past month, it's... not pretty.)

Edited by cookie

4 hours ago, dudalb said:

Elon Musk is a very smart man.

And he is also, often a real Alpha Hotel.

I love what he is trying to do for Space Exploration, but the guy often behaves like a real jerk...and in ways that Tony Stark would never do.

Musk cult members showing up to defend him in..3..2..1

Depends pre cave tony stark would 100 percent act like musk...however after being in cave he came a changed man.

Musk is to much a meme to be cancelled..

However when you become a meme you get people out to get you non stop as well.

It's a double edge sword.

Edited by Lordmandeep
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, grim22 said:

"we give up"

We need to die from it......

Disgusting.

The man is insane.

2 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Depends pre cave tony stark would 100 percent act like musk...however after being in cave he came a changed man.

Musk is to much a meme to be cancelled..

However when you become a meme you get people out to get you non stop as well.

It's a double edge sword.

Problem is Musk has a cult of followers for whom he is God and can do no wrong. We have a couple of those there.

21 minutes ago, cannastop said:

I am really scared Trump will get us into a war with China to 'get even' for the virus. Yes, I think Trump really is that insane.

45 minutes ago, dudalb said:

Problem is Musk has a cult of followers for whom he is God and can do no wrong. We have a couple of those there.

Musk is a meme, acts odd and strange and in an era with so many boring or terrible world leaders people are becoming increasingly drawn to celebrity to solve our issues. Like I could legit see the Rock Running for President in the future. 

3 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

Musk is a meme, acts odd and strange and in an era with so many boring or terrible world leaders people are becoming increasingly drawn to celebrity to solve our issues. Like I could legit see the Rock Running for President in the future. 

An actor for a president?!? Please tell me you're kidding

Ronald Reagan Quote GIF by Top 100 Movie Quotes of All Time

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Trump should be a warning as to what happens when an egomaniac celebrity with no skill in politics runs for president. Although there is one who could unite us all...

Chris Evans Raises Eyebrows GIF - ChrisEvans RaisesEyebrows Smile GIFs

He would literally be Captain America in real life if he ran for president lmao.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Superb timing, this is exactly what Florida needs at the moment!

12 minutes ago, grim22 said:

They really did just give up. Can't imagine hospitals are happy about this approach.

6 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Superb timing, this is exactly what Florida needs at the moment!

I expect by the middle of the week they'll announce the opening is delayed. No use when Disneyland is still closed for the foreseeable future and the cases rising to absurd heights here.

• Like 1

Here is some expert advice on how to actually "live with it" a little bit longer: practical guidelines updated with the current scientific knowledge.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrGlass2 said:

Here is some expert advice on how to actually "live with it" a little bit longer: practical guidelines updated with the current scientific knowledge.

Have they tried zip-ties to hold chairs together to prevent social-distancing though

• ...wtf 2

2 hours ago, Lordmandeep said:

Which will lead to disaster, of course.

I would have a boring leader who knows what he is doing, then some celeb who is exciting but clueless.

1 hour ago, filmlover said:

I expect by the middle of the week they'll announce the opening is delayed. No use when Disneyland is still closed for the foreseeable future and the cases rising to absurd heights here.

Surprised an company as media and PR savvy as Disney has not cancelled the opening of Disneyworld already.

You know Covid will be among those attending the opening,and soon would be flooded with stories about people who caugh Covid at DisneyWorld.

3 hours ago, filmlover said:

They won’t cancel the opening because of Disneyland. They would if Universal and SeaWorld decide to close again.