DeeCee

Coronavirus | COVID-19 | Global Pandemic | PLEASE KEEP DISCUSSION TO THIS THREAD

12 hours ago, fmpro said:

Almost 2/3 so far in Denmark from the 12-15 group has taken the shot

General availability for 12-15 only just started. 20% of 12-15 year olds in NSW got vaccinated in the last week alone. 

• Like 1

^^^^

I wish it was only florida. Now this QANON shit has gone crazy. They are attacking doctors/nurses/pharmacists. If they were just killing themselves wit ivermectin or hydrogen peroxide/iodine its ok, but this is getting really bad. You have to feel for medical professionals who are working crazy hours supporting patients and they are hit hard by nutcases. 

https://www.nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/vigilante-treatments-anti-vaccine-groups-push-people-leave-icus-rcna2233

• Like 2

Booster shots for Pfizer are now a go in the US of A! 👍

Here's what Kaiser is saying, and I'm sure most other places will be saying something similar:

Latest updates: September 24, 2021
  • FDA approval of Pfizer vaccine for people age 16 and older: Kaiser Permanente welcomes the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) full approval of the Pfizer vaccine for the prevention of COVID-19 in people 16 and older.
    The vaccines are also available under the FDA’s rigorous scientific standards for emergency use authorization for the following patients:
    • The Pfizer vaccine for patients aged 12 to 15
    • The Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccines for individuals aged 18 and up
    • The Pfizer and Moderna vaccines are available as a 3rd dose for certain immunocompromised patients.
  • Pfizer COVID-19 booster shots update: The Food and Drug Administration (FDA) expanded emergency use authorization for a single booster dose of the Pfizer vaccine. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also endorsed the recommendation that the Pfizer booster dose should be administered at least six months after completion of the primary series for:
    • People 65 or older
    • Long term care facility residents
    • People 50 through 64 with underlying medical conditions 

The CDC advised that the Pfizer booster may be administered at least six months after completion of the primary series for:
• People 18 through 49 with underlying medical conditions based on individual benefit and risk
• People 18 through 64 who are at increased risk for COVID-19 exposure and transmission because of occupational or institutional setting

Note: At this time, boosters are only approved for individuals who received Pfizer vaccine. Moderna and Johnson & Johnson vaccine boosters have not yet been approved by the FDA.

Eligible to get mine any time after Oct 16th, and you can bet I'm gonna get it. 

On 9/24/2021 at 4:12 AM, Chicago said:

I'd rather live in America than China. America is a much better country 

Absolutely. USA is nowhere near the paradise some people promote but it's not an authoritarian nightmare either.

On 9/26/2021 at 9:10 AM, cdsacken said:

Absolutely. USA is nowhere near the paradise some people promote but it's not an authoritarian nightmare either.

GIve it a couple more years.......

Scotland’s cases have now halved from the period 2nd August - 6th September to now. 

84% of the over 16 population are now fully vaccinated. 

96% over 40’s, 75% of 30-39, 63% 18-29. Sadly it looks like common sense diminishes by generation lol. 

12-15 year olds started last week with drop-in’s but will pick up with appointments from next week. 

Edited by Krissykins
  • Like 2
23 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

On the side topic of countries, some of us have been trying to escape from England for a few years now lol. 

Hopefully Scotland will get another chance in 2023. 

But why? Soctland take far more than they give from the UK so what benefit is there in leaving? It's the stupidity of Brexit all over again. What is the beef with the English? Can we blame Mel Gibson for this? 

Edited by Chicago
47 minutes ago, Chicago said:

But why? Soctland take far more than they give from the UK so what benefit is there in leaving? It's the stupidity of Brexit all over again. What is the beef with the English? Can we blame Mel Gibson for this? 

I disagree with taking more than giving. We have much better leadership. 

Haha, Mel Gibson the culprit lol.

It’s just frustrating having to be dragged into stupid decisions. Funny that you referenced the stupidity of Brexit, which Scotland actually voted against

50 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I disagree with taking more than giving. We have much better leadership. 

Haha, Mel Gibson the culprit lol.

It’s just frustrating having to be dragged into stupid decisions. Funny that you referenced the stupidity of Brexit, which Scotland actually voted against

I mean more economically speaking than leadership. 

Yeah I know you mainly voted Brexit but so did Wales, so did I along with London and the implications have been costly for me personally but voting for Brexit to me sounds very similar to Scotland voting for Independence. I couldn't see a free Scotland getting into the EU club within the next 20 years and the majority of your imports are within UK based countries so I can't see how it wouldn't have damaging effects.

Scottish dislike us English until we get a beer down you then all fucks go out the window and the humour comes out. I remember playing 11 aside with a bunch of Scots and ended up making friends with a lad from Glasgow and during the first year I didn't understand a word he was saying 😂.

I don't like how over the past 5 years the media and politicians have been trying to divide our countries apart. I used to like Nicola Sturgeon but lately it's hard to find any footage of her where she isn't making Snarky comments to fuel her agenda, but if that's what the majority of Scotland wants then thats democracy I guess. I'd personally think it would be sad if a border was ever put between us

2 hours ago, Chicago said:

I mean more economically speaking than leadership. 

Yeah I know you mainly voted Brexit but so did Wales, so did I along with London and the implications have been costly for me personally but voting for Brexit to me sounds very similar to Scotland voting for Independence. I couldn't see a free Scotland getting into the EU club within the next 20 years and the majority of your imports are within UK based countries so I can't see how it wouldn't have damaging effects.

Scottish dislike us English until we get a beer down you then all fucks go out the window and the humour comes out. I remember playing 11 aside with a bunch of Scots and ended up making friends with a lad from Glasgow and during the first year I didn't understand a word he was saying 😂.

I don't like how over the past 5 years the media and politicians have been trying to divide our countries apart. I used to like Nicola Sturgeon but lately it's hard to find any footage of her where she isn't making Snarky comments to fuel her agenda, but if that's what the majority of Scotland wants then thats democracy I guess. I'd personally think it would be sad if a border was ever put between us

Scotland didn’t vote to leave for Brexit, Wales did. We voted remain. 

Oh yes, I absolutely don’t hate English people. English politicians on the other hand… lol. I just think Scotland would fare better on its own. Hopefully we’ll get a chance to see in the future. 

25 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

Scotland didn’t vote to leave for Brexit, Wales did. We voted remain. 

Oh yes, I absolutely don’t hate English people. English politicians on the other hand… lol. I just think Scotland would fare better on its own. Hopefully we’ll get a chance to see in the future. 

Oh I didn't know Wales voted to leave too, I thought it was just England for some reason. I think it's safe to say that not even the English like the English politicians

22 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

Watch with sound on. 

Each update was on at exactly the same time. 

I get suspicious every time I see a video with the heading "turn the sound up" 

Those who know, know