TMP

Weekend Thread | Birds of Prey $33.25M Weekend

1 minute ago, Johnny Tran said:

Has there ever been a weekend thread that doesn't litigate Man of Steel or Batman v. Superman? 

I think most weekend threads before June 2013 didn't

Edited by MrPink
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, Johnny Tran said:

Take me back to simpler times...  

TDKR vs IM3

TDK vs TA

Hobbit performance after LOTR goodwill, inflation, 3D

Transformers boxoffice vs quality

not so simple....:ph34r:

Edited by a2k
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, FunkMiller said:

I’m pretty sure if you go searching the darker recesses of this here internet, you can probably find it already.

It's called Tumblr and it ain't all that dark. (This panel is from a comic book, tho.)

harleyquinnpoisonivy-768x774.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Chappak had middling reviews so it lost battle there.

Kangana ain't A List star.

Also Female stars have no star value in India. Deepika the biggest female star in India, will have a smaller box office clout than someone like Ayushmann Khurana who ain't in Top 10 stars.

Who's the most popular young star in India at the moment?

2 hours ago, marveldcfox said:

I hate to say this, but so far this year all female led movies seem to be flopping. In my country India, two local films starring A list female actors flopped at box office even after getting good reviews. The rhythm section and now BOP in Hollywood seem to be the new casualties. Makes you wonder...

makes you wonder why you're supposedly looking at "female-led" as its own genre. We're a month into the year, tons of shit flops in January

3 minutes ago, charlie Jatinder said:

Birds of Prey performance is the reason why I wonder how can a Joker film do Billion dollar. 

It's got to play into the cultural zeitgeist, in that it has to be "more" than just a movie imo

by the way, do you have any update for tonight by any chance? Don't wanna pester, so of course if you don't no worries :)