Steven

No Time to Die OS

27 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

I doubt it, domestic number is behind  F9 and no way this can reach 200m in China, even by half of it. So the rest especially Euro has to make up the difference, which will be quite challenging.    

i think it can to be honest it doesnt need 200 mill from china to hit 500 mill os like at all , it will probably hit 400-450 mill os-china

4 minutes ago, john2000 said:

i think it can to be honest it doesnt need 200 mill from china to hit 500 mill os like at all , it will probably hit 400-450 mill os-china

Not because it doesn't need it is because of no way NTTD can gross that much in China. Even if it can hit 550m internationally, The movie would need 166m in NA to beat F9, which is borderline impossible for a 55m opener, not to mention Spectre and Skyfall leg were boosted by Thanksgiving weekend. 

2 minutes ago, titanic2187 said:

Not because it doesn't need it is because of no way NTTD can gross that much in China. Even if it can hit 550m internationally, The movie would need 166m in NA to beat F9, which is borderline impossible for a 55m opener, not to mention Spectre and Skyfall leg were boosted by Thanksgiving weekend. 

i never said  that it was guarrantee but there is a very good chance depeninding on how it legs out in the os markets

Edited by john2000

Let me do some calculates

OS-C 550m needs Europe gross around 450m, and other territories needs 100m

For other territories,LA will give Bond 15m+,Middle East region 20m+,Japan 25m,India 4m,Korea 12m,Southeast Asia 7m(most of cinema still closed in the region),Africa 2m+,and that is around 85m ,If Australia have 20-25m,then total gross is around 110m+

But could Europea gross more than 450m?I doubt it,at most 400m

So I think OS-C should be around 500m+-

4 minutes ago, Burgess said:

It really is. It's a good sign that NTTD could be close to $500M WW by the time it opens in China at the end of the month.

It will be easily over 500m should be reached next weekend. If it was at 375m at wednesday it should get over 440 this weekend.