Eric Atreides

Weekend Thread (14 Feb - 17 Feb) - Sonic 58M/70M

OT. but I'm hoping everyone's having a fun Valentine's Day.

Around here, we managed to enjoy the evening by making a dairy-free (and vegan - yeah, I had the vegan marshmallows since the store was out of regular ones) chocolate fondue to die for.  In fact, if you ever need the fool-proof, best Valentine's event ever, have a chocolate fondue.  To make it dairy-free, grab some allergy chocolate, some unsweetened vanilla almond milk, mini marshmallows, vanilla, and Rigoni Di Asiago Nocciolata (dairy-free organic hazelnut cocoa spread - it's AMAZING) and your pot and swirl it up:).  Serve it with strawberries, clementines, bananas, marshmallows, pretzels, and regular and golden oreos.  Your spouse/friend/kids will absolutely love you for it (and not miss the dairy - but if you can do dairy, use half and half with your chocolate preference, and go cheap with nutella:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

OT. but I'm hoping everyone's having a fun Valentine's Day.

Around here, we managed to enjoy the evening by making a dairy-free (and vegan - yeah, I had the vegan marshmallows since the store was out of regular ones) chocolate fondue to die for.  In fact, if you ever need the fool-proof, best Valentine's event ever, have a chocolate fondue.  To make it dairy-free, grab some allergy chocolate, some unsweetened vanilla almond milk, mini marshmallows, vanilla, and Rigoni Di Asiago Nocciolata (dairy-free organic hazelnut cocoa spread - it's AMAZING) and your pot and swirl it up:).  Serve it with strawberries, clementines, bananas, marshmallows, pretzels, and regular and golden oreos.  Your spouse/friend/kids will absolutely love you for it (and not miss the dairy - but if you can do dairy, use half and half with your chocolate preference, and go cheap with nutella:)...

Happy Valentine's day to you. Hope it's fun. 😍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Jumanji has much chance at 12 million 4 day as I do winning the lottery. 0 % since I have never bought a ticket ever. Probably the worst prediction ever. It was what 300k on Thursday? 4000% weekend sure thing.

If only it could have normal Saturday bump & flat on Sunday & a 40% dip Monday it will fall 4.5mn short.

Edited by cJS
  • Haha 3