Eric Gardner

Weekend Thread (14 Feb - 17 Feb) - Sonic 58M/70M

3 minutes ago, cJS said:

That seems hard as Friday I see it doing 1.3mn range.

Good, that makes more sense - historically speaking. Would love to see it be huge but I hadnt seen anything to that yet. Thanks for updating

OT. but I'm hoping everyone's having a fun Valentine's Day.

Around here, we managed to enjoy the evening by making a dairy-free (and vegan - yeah, I had the vegan marshmallows since the store was out of regular ones) chocolate fondue to die for.  In fact, if you ever need the fool-proof, best Valentine's event ever, have a chocolate fondue.  To make it dairy-free, grab some allergy chocolate, some unsweetened vanilla almond milk, mini marshmallows, vanilla, and Rigoni Di Asiago Nocciolata (dairy-free organic hazelnut cocoa spread - it's AMAZING) and your pot and swirl it up:).  Serve it with strawberries, clementines, bananas, marshmallows, pretzels, and regular and golden oreos.  Your spouse/friend/kids will absolutely love you for it (and not miss the dairy - but if you can do dairy, use half and half with your chocolate preference, and go cheap with nutella:)...

Edited by TwoMisfits
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It’s 7pm and I have yet to scream out gods name once. My vagina doesn’t deserve this neglect 

• Astonished 1
  • Sad 1

Just now, iHeartJames said:

It’s 7pm and I have yet to scream out gods name once. My vagina doesn’t deserve this neglect 

Amen.

• Like 1

Jumanji has much chance at 12 million 4 day as I do winning the lottery. 0 % since I have never bought a ticket ever. Probably the worst prediction ever. It was what 300k on Thursday? 4000% weekend sure thing.

8 minutes ago, TwoMisfits said:

OT. but I'm hoping everyone's having a fun Valentine's Day.

Around here, we managed to enjoy the evening by making a dairy-free (and vegan - yeah, I had the vegan marshmallows since the store was out of regular ones) chocolate fondue to die for.  In fact, if you ever need the fool-proof, best Valentine's event ever, have a chocolate fondue.  To make it dairy-free, grab some allergy chocolate, some unsweetened vanilla almond milk, mini marshmallows, vanilla, and Rigoni Di Asiago Nocciolata (dairy-free organic hazelnut cocoa spread - it's AMAZING) and your pot and swirl it up:).  Serve it with strawberries, clementines, bananas, marshmallows, pretzels, and regular and golden oreos.  Your spouse/friend/kids will absolutely love you for it (and not miss the dairy - but if you can do dairy, use half and half with your chocolate preference, and go cheap with nutella:)...

Happy Valentine's day to you. Hope it's fun. 😍

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, cdsacken said:

Jumanji has much chance at 12 million 4 day as I do winning the lottery. 0 % since I have never bought a ticket ever. Probably the worst prediction ever. It was what 300k on Thursday? 4000% weekend sure thing.

If only it could have normal Saturday bump & flat on Sunday & a 40% dip Monday it will fall 4.5mn short.

Edited by cJS
  • Haha 3

Just now, cJS said:

If only it could have normal Saturday bump & increase on Sunday & a 40% dip Monday it will fall 4.5mn short.

Lmao that's crazy. Mind you Jumanji has already won and having a great finish 

38 minutes ago, stealthyfrog said:

This Sonic fan site Twitter account is trying to take credit for @cJS's numbers it seems.

what a scrub. someone should call him out.

Edited by Cappoedameron
  • Like 1

39 minutes ago, iHeartJames said:

I swear every post I see from you is off topic sex stuff.  

Edited by LOGAN'sLuckyRun
  • Like 4
  • Haha 3
  • Astonished 2

2 minutes ago, Cappoedameron said:

what a scrub. someone should call him out.

Someone in the replies already did.

4 minutes ago, LOGAN'sLuckyRun said:

I swear every post I see from you is off topic sex stuff.

That’s why we love her

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 10
  • Astonished 3
  • Sad 2
  • ...wtf 1

1 minute ago, Eric the Hedgehog said:

That’s why we love her

Maybe we should just skip the bullshit and make a Box Office erotica thread. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Astonished 2

Finally got around to seeing Parasite. Holy fuck, what a movie. I don’t think I’ve ever seen a movie quite like this one. Can understand why it got the hype it did. 

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, freedom warrior benedict said:

I thoroughly expect Birds of Prey to retain the #1 spot this wekend

#1 of current under performers sure 😉

• Haha 4
  • ...wtf 1

8 minutes ago, freedom warrior benedict said:

I thoroughly expect Birds of Prey to retain the #1 spot this wekend

and I thoroughly expected to be on my back reciting gospel hymns by now but as you see life throws you curveballs

• Like 1